Chapter 11

(A/N- hey guys! I am back again with a new chapter even if I am seriously supposed to be studying right now...TT Anyways, This chapter is for Hikaru_Kyomi Music is on the top and the chapter is ready below so let's get rollin')

-Aizawa POV-

"What!?"

"I-I am S-Sorry A-Aizawa-Sensei."

"It is fine Problem child but you should have told the school. Speaking of, how is it not shown in the records of your mom being dead?"

He looks away and just sighs. I seriously must be influencing him too much.

"I-I kind of hacked into the files and changed it."

"WHAT!?" Me and Bakugo scream out. I guess he didn't know about this either.

"Surprise?"

"Problem child, how did you even learn to hack?"

"Yeah Izuku, and why the fuck did you not tell me about that earlier!?"

"I-I kind of forgot to mention it earlier to you Kachaan, s-sorry."

"It's fine Nerd."

"Problem child, if you ever need anything, know thatUA always has your back, alright?"

"Okay Aizawa-Sensei."

"Now out, I want my nap time before the break gets over."

I get into my sleeping bag while the Problem Children laugh as they get out of the office. So much drama, I am too tired to deal with this shit.

-Izuku POV-

I guess that went well. Kachaan looks at me with a smirk that I know all too well.

"I know Kachaan, don't rub it in."

"What? I did fucking tell you that everything was going to be fine."

"I know Kachaan."

"Come on Nerd, let's go to the cafeteria, you just come sit with me and the others."

"Okay Kachaan."

We both head to the cafeteria and sit down at the table with Kirishima-kun, Sero-kun, Mina-kun and Kaminari-kun. They smile at us and Mina looks at me with a mischievous smile.

"Hey Midoriya! How are you doing?"

"I am doing good Mina-kun, Thank you."

"Oh, please call me Mina."

"Oh okay Mina, then you can call me Izuku."

"I really love your name dude! It is so manly."

I scratch the back of my neck, very embarrassed with all the attention I was getting.

"Thanks Kirishima-kun."

"Hey! No need to be so formal Izuku, just call us without the kun."

"O-oh, sorry kirishima."

"Hey, it's no problem man, besides, you are really manly."

"T-thanks?"

"Where were you guys and aren't you both going to eat anything?"

"The old hobo called us to the office to talk about something and he also made us fucking eat while we there so we are fucking done eating Soy face."

"Ouch, that hurt."

I giggle and give and Kachaan a light punch on the arm.

"Kachaan! Don't be rude to your friends!"

Kirishima gives me a grin and then looks at Kachaan.