Chapter 5

(A/N- Hey guys!! I am back again with another chapter^^ You guys know the drill as always so hope you guys enjoy^^ Now let's begin!)

-Katsuki POV-

I had just dropped the nerd home and came back home when I realized something. I still had his book! That was so fucking dumb! Now I have to go and give it back to him or he will worry as hell. 

I walk back to his house and and knock on the front door. I knocked again and the door opened on its own. Guess it wasn't fucking locked. He must have forgotten to lock it. I get in and go upstairs to his bedroom. When I get in, I see no one n the room but the bathroom door was open. I slowly walk up to the bathroom, just to see the nerd passing out.

I catch him on time before he hits the ground and sigh in relief until I see some blood on the floor. I look around and that's when I see it. He was fucking cutting! I take the medical kit from his room and start cleaning and disinfecting his cuts. Hell! he has been doing this for a long time by the looks of the scars! How come I never noticed!? Once I bandaged him up, I pick him up and place him on his bed. Fuck, He is so god damn light! He must not be eating properly.

I take out my phone and dial the old hobo. It rings 2 times before the call is answered.

"Hello Bakugo. What do you need?"

"Hey Old Hobo. Can you come to the nerd's house right now? It is an emergency. The front door is open so that you can come in. Hurry the fuck up!"

"I am on my way. But what happened?"

"I will explain once you reach."

I hang up the call and wait for the old hobo to arrive. I watch Deku as he sleeps peacefully with a smile on his face but his skin very pale. It looked very scary to be honest as to how he was smiling in a life and death situation. I will find out what is wrong and I will help you in any way I can.  I put my hand in his hair, admiring how soft and fluffy it was. I was so into my thoughts that I had not noticed that the old hobo had arrived.

"Hello Bakugo, Is he okay? What happened?"

 "Wha-......oh it's you."

I guess he arrived now. He scared the crap out of me but I am so not going to say that out loud.

"Did he have another panic attack?"

"No.....He..He was cutting in the bathroom."

"W-What?"

"Yea.......I had taken his book with me and I came to return it. I found the door unlocked so I got in and came here to give him the book. The bathroom door was open so I went to check if he was there and found him passing out. I caught him before he fell to the ground. I just treated his cuts but......there are so many of them and......some of them look really old..."

Was I the one who made him do all this? Did I really do this to him? This is all my fault. All because of me and my stupidity. I should have-

I was brought back to reality when the old hobo hugged me.

"Bakugo, don't blame yourself. It is not your fault. He had accepted your apology. There must be another reason problem child."

"yea....."

I will help you Izu. I will make it up to you. You have my word.

I was shaken out of my thoughts when I hear a groaning sound. I look at Izu, who was clutching his head with both hands, mumbling a few words. Me and the old hobo go silent as we try to make out the words.

"How the hell am I still alive? I was pretty sure that the cut was deep enough to make me bleed out. How did I survive that? I should have-"

I hold his hand and look at him. I can't stand hearing it anymore. I can't bear to see Izu suffer like this. It just hurts.

Izu looks at us with wide eyes as realization hits him. He looks down as the tears start to flow and he clutches his knees as he starts having a breakdown. I look at Aizawa-Sensei who gives me a nod. I give Izu a hug.

"Izu..... please calm down. I am not mad at you nor do I hate you. Please just tell me, why did you start doing this?"

Izu hugs me back and clutches at my shirt harder.

"Kachaan.....I.....I...can't. I don't know what to do. I feel so....so lost."

"Izu...just tell me what is bothering you. We are always here to help."

"Kachaan.... Why do you even like me in the first place? I am nothing but a useless, worthless nobody. Why do you still stay?"

"Izu......don't say that. You are the best person I have ever met. I don't know why I bullied you. I was dumb and stupid back then. You are the most talented person I ever knew. Heck, you are the only person I know, who keep a detailed info on every single person they know! That is a very good talent."

"Problem Child, he is right. You are the most brightest student in my class. You always put others feelings before yours and are very selfless. Though in the end, you should also look after yourself and how you feel. If you want to talk, we both are always here for you. Even the other teachers are here for you."

Izu looks down and closes his eyes.

"I am sorry for being a burden and taking up your time like this. I shouldn't be wasting your time like this. I am-"

"Izu stop! please! you are not a burden! You are not wasting our time! We want to be here with you. Don't apologize for this."

"O-okay."

-Izuku POV-

I am still wasting their precious time. Aizawa-Sensei must have some work to do and Kachaan has to finish his notes and eat as well. I am just adding to their problems. I am-

"Problem Child, Snap out of it."

"Oh sorry."

"Problem Child.....Can you tell us what is bothering you?"

I can't tell them. They will leave me once they find out how broken I truly am. Just like them all. I can't fall for that trap again.

"I am fine Aizawa-Sensei."

"Problem Child.....we all know that's not true."

I can't say it. I might as well say another excuse.

"I just can't seem to......improve myself and make you proud...."

"Problem Child, I am already proud of you. You are a really bright student and very kind. You are always ready to help others. That's what makes you a true hero."

That feels nice but I don't believe it. I am just a burden after all. And nothing else. I can't make them worry about me anymore so I have to put my acting skills to work here.

"T-Thank you Aizawa-Sensei. That feels nice hearing from you. I am sorry for gong to this extent."

"That's fine Problem Child. Are you okay now?"

I flash them a big smile and give them a nod.

"Yes. Thank You."

They get up to leave and as they reach the door, Kachaan turns around and looks at me. Aizawa stops and looks behind. Kachaan gives a sigh before shaking his head.

"Izu........You lied."

(A/N- heyy guys!! That is another chapter out today!! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter^^  Hope you guys have a great day/night! Stay Safe!!)

(1244 Words)