Chapter 2

(A/N- Here is the next chapter! This song will be mentioned to be played in the chapter so play it at that time! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!^^ Now lets begin)

-Izuku POV-

I cry harder as the voices continue to go louder. I can feel my sanity slipping as they continue to go louder.

(A/N- Play Song Now)

My head starts to throb in pain as the voices stop for a moment. I see flashbacks of everything in my life flash right past me. My head starts to throb in pain as I see everything go by.

"Say Hello, Who are you? And we'll start from scratch again."

I see the day where me and Kachaan used to play together.

"Gotta go, Talk to you soon! Day by Day, I'm fading away."

 It then changes to me being bullied by Kachaan and left there alone.

"We get along just fine, I say everything you like to hear!" 

I see me talking to my mom and telling her that everything was fine.

"It's funny how much I, feel like I'm looking in a mirror."

And then I am falling into a room full of darkness.

"I can't remember...
   who I am...
   Everything's a blur,
   Take me over!"

I then see my mom's face and her look of disappointment.

"I'LL BECOME WHAT YOU LIKE, THIS IS WHAT YOU'VE WANTED, RIGHT? SACRIFICE ALL I KNOW, I WILL TEACH MYSELF TO LET GO!"

Then my mom disappears and I see everyone looking at me and laughing at me. 

(Woah, Woah)

'Copy That Copycat!'

They continue to hurt me and laugh while I am on the floor crying.

(Woah, Woah)

'Copy That Copycat!'

Suddenly everything disappears and I see Katsuki looking at me.

"Say 'Hello, What's up with you?' I'm starting to talk like you do! Here we go, I'll be gone soon! day by Day, Everything has changed."

 Katsuki disappears and I see the day in middle school where he starts to bully me with his so-called 'friends'.

"We've grown apart this time, I can't figure out the reason why. It's funny how much I'd, Kinda like to see you cry."

Then again everything goes into darkness.

"I can't remember...
  who I am...
  Everything's a blur,
  Take me over!"

Then suddenly I see my mom with a big smile on her face.

"I'VE BECOME WHAT YOU LIKE, I AM WHAT YOU'VE WANTED, RIGHT!? SACRIFICED ALL I'VE KNOWN, I HAVE TAUGHT MYSELF TO LET GO!"

The my mom disappears and I see all of Class 1A laugh at me.

(Woah, Woah)

'Copy That Copycat!'

It then changes to Aizawa Sensei and All might laughing at me.

(Woah, Woah)

'Copy That Copycat!'

They disappear and the Bakugo Family is shown leaving me.

(Woah, Woah)

'Copy That Copycat!'

It then changes again to his mom with him when he was a small child.

(Woah, Woah)

'Copy That Copycat!'

Suddenly, I am brought into darkness and everything becomes so foggy and unclear.

(Woah, Woah)

'copy that, copycat'

Then he hears a distant voice in his head which was really familiar 'I...can't...remember..'

'copy that, copycat'

"I can't remember...
  who I am....
  Everything's a blur,
  Take me over!"

I then see my mom's face and her look of disappointment.

"I'LL BECOME WHAT YOU LIKE, THIS IS WHAT YOU'VE WANTED, RIGHT? SACRIFICE ALL I KNOW, I WILL TEACH MYSELF TO LET GO!"

My mom disappears and I see all my bullies laughing at me.

(Woah, Woah)

'Copy That Copycat!'

All of them disappear and Kachaan is suddenly in front of me and laughing at me with an angry smirk.

(Woah, Woah)

'Copy That Copycat!'

He disappears and I see all of Class 1A laugh at me.

(Woah, Woah)

'COPY THAT COPYCAT!'

They disappear and Aizawa Sensei and All Might appear with looks of disappointment evident in their faces.

(Woah, Woah)

'COPY THAT COPYCAT!'

They then fade away into the darkness as my mom comes in to view with a look of disappointment in her face.

(Woah, Woah)

'COPY THAT COPYCAT!'

Everything changes and all of them come into view and laugh at him as he cries hard.

(Woah, Woah)

'COPY THAT COPYCAT!'

Then everything fades away as darkness washes over me and I suddenly start to feel lightheaded. I clutch my head in pain as I pass out.

(A/N- I am sorry that this chapter was short but don't worry! I will be posting soon. I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter^^ Hope you guys have a good day/night! Stay Safe!)

(689 Words)