Chapter 4

(A/N- hey guys! I got a request to update this book so here you go^^ You guys know the drill and I hope you enjoy the chapter!! Now let's begin^^)

-Izuku POV-

I leave the classroom and was about to leave the school when I remembered that one of my books is under my desk in class. I run back to class and as I was about to open the door to enter, the door opens and I see Bakugo at the door. He looks at me with surprise as I smile at him sheepishly.

"What are you doing back here nerd? Aren't you going home?"

"H-hey K-Kachaan! I-I a-actually left my b-book under m-my d-desk and I-I came to t-take it."

"Okay Nerd but hurry up. Today, you are coming with me on the walk home."

"O-okay Kachaan."

I get inside the class and see Aizawa-Sensei at the front. I run towards my desk and see my book. I give out a sigh of relief and was about to leave when Aizawa-Sensei stops me.

"Problem Child, Is everything alright?"

"Y-yes Aizawa-Sensei! I j-just came t-to get my b-book since I-I left it i-in c-class."

" Problem Child, Is something bothering you? You were distant in class today. "

Oh no! He noticed that. I am always making a mistake.

"Oh I am S-sorry Aizawa-Sensei! I-I won't d-do it again."

"Midoriya. If you want to say something, say it now. No one is here except you, me and Bakugo. We won't tell anyone else if that is your wish."

I look at the floor in shock as I process what he said. Suddenly I hear the voices in my head. 

'You are nothing but a mistake.'

"N-no."

'Pathetic.'

"S-stop...."

'Useless'

"N-no...."

I clutch my head and start crying as the voices continue to get louder. I suddenly flinch as I was brought into a hug. I start crying harder and pass out.

-Aizawa POV-

I did not expect that to happen at all. Now Midoriya is passed out in my arms. I look at Bakugo who was totally deep into thought. 

"Bakugo, What are you thinking?"

"It's just that, Izuku was has had a panic attack before and they only happen when something really bad happens."

"What do you mean Bakugo?"

"The first time he had a panic attack was when Auntie Inko was hospitalized due to overworking. The second time he had it when I got kidnapped and was unconscious in the infirmary."

"Wait, he has had a panic attack right in the UA grounds!?"

"yea, luckily I woke up at that time and saw him have the panic attack so I was able to calm him down."

"So this means there is something that must have happened."

"yes."

I seriously don't know what to think. I really need coffee after this.

"Okay......Now let's take him to the infirmary."

"You hobo go grab your fucking coffee. I will take him to the infirmary."

Good to know that he knows me well but I must be with Midoriya for now.

"It's fine. I will be with you as well. Once he is in the infirmary, I will go get my coffee. Right now, I want to make sure that he is fine."