Chapter 6

(A/N- Heyy guys!! I am back! I hope you guys enjoyed your weekend^^ I may post the next chapter for my other book tomorrow or today if I have time so yeah! You guys know the drill so I hope you enjoy the chapter^^ Now let's get in the chapter!)

-Aizawa POV-

I.....don't really know what to say. Problem Child lied to us about the true reason why he was doing this. I know that Bakugo is right since Problem Child suddenly looks down to the floor, not wanting to look us in the eyes. 

"Problem Child......Why did you lie?"

He shakes his head, refusing to meet us in the eyes. I walk towards him and kneel down to look at him.

"Problem Child. We won't judge you at all. We just want to help you."

He looks up at me and think about something for a moment before he asks me.

"I don't think so you will once you know. Are you even aware of what you are even saying?"

I was about to reply when Bakugo walks forward and answers him.

"Yes he is aware and I agree with him as well. You are the most kindest person I ever knew and the only person who accepted me for who I am. You were my hero and I wanted to protect you. I thought bullying was the right way but then I realized that it was not it. I am happy that you had forgiven me but I want to make it up to you for all the times I had bullied you. Please Izu, Just let us help you."

I feel proud that Bakugo understood his mistake. I look at Problem Child, who was looking at Bakugo with a sad smile.

"I guess I did something right for once-"

"Problem Child! You are the reason many of us are still here. If you were not here, I would have never survived the USJ attack. Class 1A wouldn't have been united together if it weren't for you. Tsu and Mineta wouldn't have made it through the water zone without your help. You are the reason that many of us are still here Problem Child."

Problem Child looks at both of us before getting up and walking towards the door with a sigh.

"I guess. Now it is already late and time for you guys to go back. I am sorry for all the trouble but I have some stuff to do and it is better if you guys leave now."

I sigh and look at Bakugo who was looking at Problem Child with a sad smile.

"Okay Izu but please do take care of yourself."

"Yes Problem Child. If there is anything you want to tell us, you can call us and we will come, no matter the time."

Problem Child looks at us and nods before turning back and heading downstairs.

-Izuku POV-

I don't know what to fucking do! Now I know you guys must be shocked as to like 'How in fucking hell is Izuku cursing like this' but hey! I was always like this. Just chose to never show it and A/N told so as well. (A/N- Izuku!! Don't break the fucking fourth wall!! It is so expensive to get that shit fixed! My poor money...TT) Now, what to do? I must distract myself somehow as I can feel my fucking flashbacks coming. I don't want that happening now. The last time I did, I woke up late and my head hurt like fucking hell! I really need to-

"IZU! Snap out of it!"

"Oh sorry!"

"It's fine Problem Child. I will be taking my leave now."

"Okay then Bye!"

I watch as Aizawa-Sense leaves and I turn to look at Kachaan. He looks at me and places a hand on my shoulder.