Chapter 12

(A/N- hey guys! I am back again! I just had my second language exam today and it was fine. Anyways, Music is above and the chapter is below so let's get the tape rollin')

-Two Months later-

-3rd POV-

It has been two months since Izuku moved into Aizawa's and Hizashi's house. He settled in well with them and Shinso, who was later on moved into his class as well. Izuku still was blaming himself but he was not alone anymore as he now has a new family with him. Izuku and Kachaan later came out to the everyone about their relationship and of course, everyone accepted them.

Now, we cannot forget, Nezu is Izuku's guardian as well and what happens when someone which Nezu is interested in, joins him? ✨Chaos✨ And that's exactly what happened. (A/N- Ngl, Nezu and Izuku are such a good combo =_=) You can expect so many weird exercises in the hero course and many creepy laughs that was enough to give you shivers across your spine. (A/N- And that is why, the students of UA are not misbehaving anymore🤣🤣) Let's see one little (A/N- did I say little? Oops.)episode, shall we?

-A week ago-

-At Nezu's office-

"Izuku, Aizawa will be coming soon to pick you up."

Izuku just sighs and looks down.

"I don't want to leave you yet."

Nezu has a grin on his face and as Izuku looks up, he smiles a Cheshire smile, knowing that Nezu has something in mind.

"Want to do a small prank on Aizawa? I could use a really good laugh."

"I knew you had something in mind, and I have a plan."

They discuss the plan which is........meh! Not going to tell you just yet. You will see. Now, let's see what Aizawa is doing, shall we? Our dear coffee lover happens to be heading to the so called office just then. Oh dear, he is not going to expect this at all.

-Aizawa POV-

I am heading to Nezu's office to pick up Izuku but something does not feel right. Usually when I am at the door, I would hear a lot of cackling noises but all I hear now is silence. I knocked on the door and got in the room but was met with darkness. I clicked the light switch to turn on the lights but it was not turning on. Since it was evening and the blinds were down, it was pretty dark. I walked into the room when suddenly, the door shut behind me. What if this was all a prank? I am not falling for it.

"Nezu, Izuku, is this another one of your pranks? It is time to go now." I say but I was met with silence.

I sigh and try to make out where Nezu's desk was. Just as I was about to take another step, I feel something cold and wet around my feet. I feel for my feet with my hands but there was nothing. I am actually starting to get a bit creeped out now.

"Where are you two now? Come out already." I still don't get any reply which is starting to send shivers down my spine.

I look at the direction from where I think the door was and decide to head out. I sight and just as I was about to move, I feel something jump on my back.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?"

I scream and it lets go along with a burst of laughter which was all too familiar. The lights get turned back on and I see Nezu on the floor laughing while Problem child was leaning on the door, laughing and trying not to fall on the floor.

"That was a really good one. I have never ever seen Aizawa get frightened like that before."

"Nezu what the heck!? I think you guys should not be kept together."