Chapter 7

(A/N- Hey guys! I am back! I feel so glad to back to writing in Wattpad^^ I celebrated my birthday during the weekends and it was a blast! I will be updating whenever I have time since I have a really tight schedule now. Almost forgot to say, I have a friend of mine who writes books in Wattpad as well. She has 2 books out as well and it is really good so I suggest you guys to go and read them. You can follow her for more updates^^ BitterAngel_22 I hope you guys enjoy the chapter^^ You guys know the drill so let begin!)

-The Next Day-

-Aizawa POV-

I walk inside the class and watch as all the students run back to their seats and sit down. I look at Midoriya, who seems to be smiling a very bright smile but it is a smile that doesn't quite reach his eyes. I give out a sigh before I look at the papers in my hand. These are the list of people who are going to be assigned together in each floor, all of them having a room of their own. I need to announce these as well.

"Hello Problem Children. I have the list of students that are assigned in each floor. I don't want anyone complaining about the floor they are in."

"Excuse me sir, I apologize for interrupting but I would like to know the rules that are to be followed in the dorms."

And that is lida not even letting me finish. I was going to get to that as well.

"*Sigh* I was going to get to that now. The Curfew is at 10 pm. If anyone is not back by 10, they will be in house arrest. You all can decorate your rooms as you wish."

"YESSSSSS!!"

"Now I am going to say who all are going to be in which floor."

"YESSSSSSS!"

-Izuku POV-

I have noted down the students who are in which floor. Here is the list.

2nd Floor: Minoru Mineta, Mezo Shoji, Yuga Aoyama, Fumikage Tokoyami

3rd Floor: Koji Koda, Denki Kaminari, Tenya Ida, Mashirao Ojiro, Kyoka Jiro, Toru Hagakure

4th Floor: Eijiro Kirishima, Izuku Midoriya, Katsuki Bakugo, Ochaco Uraraka, Mina Ashido

5th Floor: Rikido Sato, Shoto Todoroki, Hanta Sero, Momo Yaoyorozu, Tsuyu Asui

(A/N- All of them are the same as in the manga except that I exchanged between Izuku and Shoji)

I am in the 4th Floor and so is Kachaan which weirdly makes me feel good. I guess I am glad that Kachaan is right next to my room. I watch as the 'deku squad' comes together and talk about plans on how to decorate their rooms. I might as well put my head down and pretend that I am resting or something. I put my head down when suddenly I feel a tap on my shoulder. I look up and see Kachaan looking at me with a questioning look.

"Hey Kachaan"

"Hey Nerd. Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Just tired."

"Okay. Are you free this evening?"

I think I am free today. Might as well take a break today. I wonder why Kachaan asked.

"Yes I am, why you asked?"

"My old hag invited you to dinner at house today."

"Oh. I will definitely come."

"Pack some extra clothes as well."

"You are going to sleep over at my house for the night."

"Oh okay."

"You are gonna come right?"

"Of course."

Just then, Aizawa-Sensei calls out Kachaan and my name, which makes us turn around and look at him. Kachaan looks back at me before giving me a nod and turning back, his back now towards me. I watch as Aizawa-Sensei starts teaching and I immediately take out my notebook and start taking down notes.

-Time Skip to After Class- (A/N- Sorry About the long time skip but I am really lazy...TT)

-Katsuki POV-

I am glad that the nerd has accepted the invitation. Speaking of, where is the nerd? He has not come out of the school yet. I am out early so I might as well look for him. I walk in through the big hallways and decide to search the classroom first. I look inside but I don't see him inside. Maybe he must be inside the washroom.

I reach the washroom and get inside. That is when I see him. He was on the floor with his head on his knees while his backpack was open, with a few of his notebooks open.

I slowly walk towards him and touch his shoulder.

"Izu?"

He flinches at my touch and turns to look at me with wide eyes.

"Kachaan? W-what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be on the way home?"

"I was waiting for you Izu. What happened? Is everything okay?"

"Everything is fine. I just wanted to......clear my head for a few minutes."

I feel like something else is wrong but I can't seem to figure out what. I guess only time can tell.

"okay. Do you want to walk back home together?"

"Sure. Sorry that you had to see me like this."

"It's fine Izu. Now let's go?"

"Sure. I am done packing up anyways."

We both walk out of the building and silently walk back. It was not an awkward silence but it was a silence that was very peaceful and comfortable with each other's presence. I look at him and watch how his hair flows slowly in the light breeze, almost looks so magical. Those freckles all over his cheek that looks like stars in a starry night sky. I just wish that I could solve all your problems and wash your worries away.

He suddenly turns around and looks at me as I look away, realizing that I was staring at him.

"Kachaan, were you staring at me?"

He asks me in a playful voice. He giggles which gives me butterflies in my stomach. I can feel the heat rise in my face and I cover my face with my hand. I am almost sure that I am blushing.

"Aww, Kachaan is embarrassed."

"No I am not."

"Yes you are."

"No I am not."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Yes."

"See you said yes! You are embarrassed."

"Shit. Okay fine I am."

"Hey Kachaan?"

"Yes?"

I wonder what happened. He suddenly went so serious. I suddenly feel a push behind me as I watch him start running.

"Tag, you're it Kachaan!"

"HEY!"

I start running after him as I try to catch him. He sure is fast.

-3rd Pov-

The day goes on as the two childhood friends play together and have a good time together. One of them having a good time which helps him to forget his worries for some time while the other, forgets the worries for the other and enjoys the other's happiness as they have fun together. In the end, Katsuki drops Izuku home while he goes back and gets scolded for coming back late. Guess All's well that ends well. Or is it?

(A/N- Heyy guys! I am sorry for not updating but I was busy since I have to go out for some practices and stuff. Also I have so much school work and tution classes so I am trying to manage this and everything else as well. I apologize for not updating sooner but I am trying my best. I hope you guys have a great day/night^^ Stay Safe!)

(1256 Words)