Chapter 9

(A/N- hey guys! I am back! You all know the drill so I hope you guys enjoy the chapter!)

-Katsuki POV-

"She died because of me."

"What the fuck do you mean Izu?"

He does not reply but looks at the grave with a small smile. The Old hag walks up to him and places her hand on his shoulder.

"Izuku, could you tell us what exactly happened?"

"I guess you guys deserve to know what happened..........."

-Flashback-

It was just one child and his mother who were in their little apartment, getting ready to move out. They had already moved out most of their items and only had one or two shelves as well as their 2nd TV left to move out. Inko had been cleaning up the place when Izuku came running up to her with a little notebook.

"Mom, I drew another hero and analyzed him! Do you like it?"

Inko stops what she was doing and takes the notebook from Izuku. She looks at it and smiles.

"It is really nice Izuku, this will really help you to become a hero!"

"I am going to be the number hero and help everyone!"

"That is the spirit Izuku! Now let me clean up the place alright?"

Izuku nods and heads back up but forgetting to take his pencil with him. Inko gets up to continue cleaning when suddenly, she trips on the very pencil and knocks down the bucket of water.

The water spills on the floor and spreads out. All would have been fine except for one little fact. The second TV happened to be right next to the bucket of water so it got a short circuit. It sparks up dangerously and at that moment, Izuku comes into the room.

"Mom, I left my- MOM ARE YOU OKAY?"

Izuku rushes to his mom who seems to have recovered from her daze. She gives a smile to Izuku and then looks around before her eyes stop at the TV. She immediately gets up, grabs Izuku and heads to the door when an explosion happens behind her.

The force pushes both of them forward as the building starts to catch fire quickly. Izuku looks around in shock with tears in his eyes as he searches for his mom in the fire. Suddenly, he sees his mom crawling slowly and he rushes towards her, coughing.

Inko sees Izuku and immediately grabs him and tries to dash for the exit but that is when a pillar falls from the top and crashes down in front of them, blocking the exit. The smoke is thickening and it was getting more and more difficult to breathe.

They both were now trapped in a room and running out of supply of air. Inko looks around and crawls towards the window with Izuku. She hears a creaking sound and looks up to see a ceiling pillar on the verge of breaking, about to block the only exit they had.

She knew what she had to do and looked out the window. Firefighters had already arrived and were trying to rescue the people who were trapped inside the building. A firefighter immediately brings the ladder towards her and motions her to come.

"Please come out slowly ma'am and we will make sure that both of you are safe. We need to hurry up since the building is about to collapse."

She looks at the firefighter and smiles before handing over Izuku. Izuku looks back at his mom and then cries out to her.

"Mom please don't do this! Come on Mom! Hurry!"

Before she can say a word, the pillar falls from the ceiling and right down in front of her, blocking her from the window. Izuku cries out as he watches in horror.