Chap10| Give me energy

The first week of this 'no drinking' month felt like actual hell to Izuku, it didn't officially start until the two weeks since his last drink had ended.

A bit before his last week, to people speaking of about the rumours, their agency chose to ignore them all, as they ignore most things under-related. Only deciding to give settle hints that everything is false accusations was enough to get the love-sick fans to clear out those rumours themselves. As easy as it sounded, keeping away from Kacchan in the public eye was found to be quite a difficult task.

To take it a step further, Bakugou's PR team decided that it would be best to steer the audience away from the commotion instead of ignoring them. As a result, a fake date was to be taken place deliberately to set the paparazzi up.

Who better candidate than Chinese actress Chîox Ming...

"What makes you think that she was the best choice in this?" Katsuki asks, sitting on the island table and sipping tea. "What do you mean? You mean that you haven't seen the edits? That live Christmas special you were invited to along with her on [Sip & Stir] in Tokyo two years ago... She kept laughing at your jokes, and apparently you kept eyeing her." Izuku articulates plainly, sitting across from the other. "What? I remember that, but wasn't she like 17 back then and she laughed at everyone's joke, honestly, the only reason I agreed to do that distraction date thing with her was because she gave me that premiere night ticket to that one movie she starred in a year ago or so" Katsuki responds annoyed. "Exactly, that was also another factor that fueled the DynaMing shippers," Izuku affirmed with a chuckle. "Ugh! F*ck this conversation, my tea's gone cold" the blonde speaks out, before getting up from his seat.

After that long week went by, their distance still needed to be kept apart, but at home, their conversation had settled down into less recently. Izuku couldn't bear to be near him long enough without fighting the urge to taste him, and not to mention to their disappointment, they hadn't gone back to how they used to be before this whole curse situation started.

Katsuki was in the kitchen, standing next to the fridge, he had wanted to get his water bottle out before going out. But here he was, water bottle in hand, not moving to get going, while lost in thought.

He found himself on most days touching the base of his neck as if something were missing. It was no surprise that he felt that way, especially since they stopped the feeding so abruptly, but it was for the best.

However, Katsuki remembers fairly well the feeling of wanting the marks to stay. They were painful, yes, and some took longer to leave his skin if Izuku didn't quite lick it probably, but he strangely yearned for that.

Katsuki Bakugou, the one always so sure of himself knew since way back that he enjoyed pain a little more than the average fighter.

He had hidden that fact remarkably throughout his high school days. Nonetheless, as an adult, he wanted more opportunities to explore that part of himself, but being a hero takes a lot of sacrifices and it wouldn't be easy to do so, so freely like everyone else. So he had agreed to subdue his urges for the time being, until he felt brave or safe enough to probe.

Regardless, he hasn't planned for a nerd with mop-like green hair to crash all of his progress of eight years in a few weeks or so. The way Izuku would handle him so confidently to get his fix, felt so desperate yet so intimate that even though he knew that the green-eyed one had no other attention but to simply drink from him and use him just for that, it would still make it harder and harder to control himself.

Maybe this month's break will help him figure things out.

"Kacchan, I need to pass through please" a gentle voice utters from the left of the blonde. "Hm? Oh right, go on" he responds, before clearing his throat and making room for the other to move. Izuku was dressed in house clothes, so a simple grey sleeveless hoodie with turquoise coloured basketball shorts. Contrary to Bakugou's black ripped jeans and tight-fitted long-sleeved compression shirt.