you belong to us

!!TW- ABUSE!!

As Kota walked he honestly expected eri to ramble on about something. Yet, she stayed silent nearly the whole time making sure her guard was up. "Yo eri I have a question" Kota finally spoke up, "what is it?" Eri asks tilting her head. "Well technically two questions but away, what's up with you and amber? You two are complete opposites" "oh, well I figured it'd be nice to try and make more friends" eri says, thing is she knew Kota would believe it. "Alright, also me and Lauren are gonna be having a movie marathon this weekend and we wanted to know if you wanted to join us" eri's face seemed really annoyed when he mentioned Lauren.

"Nah, amber already invited me to a party she's throwing so I'd-" "eri do you even know what kinda party she meant?" Kota asks, "um, I guess like a normal party you know like the ones my family throws sometimes with food, drinks, and a bunch of family and friends" eri says, Kota chuckled and looks at eri. "Eri, sweetie... trust me that's not the type of party she meant.... just come over to my house and hang out with me and Lauren... trust me you'd enjoy that more than the party" *you have to go to the party.* The commission says, eri then thinks. "What if I wanna go over to your house but if I don't go to the party someone will hurt me?" Eri mumbles, Kota honestly almost didn't catch what she said. "Then I'll deal with it. The choice is yours so putting that aside and everyones feelings aside what do you want?" "Um... well I guess go over to your house" eri says, Kota nods.

"You can walk with u-" Kota starts and noticed eri froze in fear. "Eri?" Kota looks at her, "I... can't....I can't, I have to go to the party I'm sorry..." Eri was trembling and Kota goes over and holds her hand. "You don't have to do anything...." Kota says gently taking eri's ear piece. "You're not listening to music through this are ya?" He asks putting it to his ear. He listens to everything the commission was saying to her. "Listen here. I don't fucking care who the hell you are or what you do. Eri and I are just kids. So either you back the fuck off and let her be a god damn kid or I'll make sure everyone knows what you're fucking doing. Got it?" Kota growls while rubbing eri's arm trying to comfort her. He then stomps on the ear piece breaking it.

"They won't do anything, don't worry you can join us..." Kota reassures eri and she nods. Trembling, she knew that if she went against the commission they would punish her....but she really did wanna spend time with Kota. She was having a whole mental debate, before deciding that Kota was more important... she'd deal with the commission and their anger later....for now she decided to put Kota over them.

Unfortunately for eri, that whole movie night was just her being ignored. Told what to do and running around trying to keep Lauren Happy. By the time eri finally got to talk to Kota the night was already over. She wasn't allowed to stay over because Lauren wanted alone time with Kota. So she really just got to say bye and then had to go home. Eri saw the commission cars in her driveway and took a deep breath. She knew what was coming...but for Kota? She'd gladly take the commissions rage if it means putting his needs and well-being first.

She opens the door and sets her bag down. They allowed her to close the door before grabbing her by the hair. She the then thrown into the counter busting her eye open. "GAH!" eri yelps in pain holding her eye that was bleeding badly. "IF YOU EVER PULL A STUNT LIKE THAT AGAIN I SWEAR TO GOD YOU'D WISH YOU NEVER LEFT THE HASSAIKAI! DO YOU GOT THAT YOU UNGRATEFUL BITCH!" the commission leader screams in eri's face. "Y-yes ma'am..." "SPEAK THE FUCK UP!" They yell breaking eri's hand. Eri screams in pain "YES M-MA'AM!" eri says louder. "AGAIN!" "YES MA'AM!" eri repeats, she was then dragged by the hair to the bathroom. "Good. Go clean up, and stop crying your quirk can HEAL remember?" The commission glares at eri.

Once eri took care of her wounds, she goes to the commission. The leader kneels in front of eri and gently places a hand on her cheek. "You do know why we had to punish you don't you my sweet child?" "..." Eri looks at the floor, the commission leader lifts eri's head so she looked her in the eyes. "We do this because we love you Eri....we only want what's best for you...and I can promise you that Kota boy doesn't give two shits about you or your well-being..." "I....that's not true...he loves me..." Eri says, defending Kota, "does he? Tell me sweet child....where was he when Yoki died? Where was he when you got your first concussion....or when you almost died last mission..." Eri froze, "face it Hun...he doesn't love you anymore...he doesn't give two shits for you...but we do...it broke our heart when you went and betrayed us by going to his place..." Eri looks down, it broke her thinking that Kota didn't love her anymore.

"I...I'm sorry ma'am...." Eri says, the commission leader hugs eri tightly. "It's okay sweetie, here go watch some TV we'll make you your favorite dinner okay?" Eri nods and goes and sits down watching some TV. Lately, the commission took care of her when her family was away... usually she would stay at Kota's when her family was on missions, but ever since he started paying more attention to Lauren and pushing her aside the commission stepped up and was basically raising her now.