Argument

"I don't know what you've been through huh? Well fucking enlighten me." Kota growls, sure he was annoyed with eri but he knew damn well how to press her buttons and get her to spill anything to him. "Or are you just gonna keep dancing around that because you know I'm right?" Kota glares at eri. "Oh? So me having to watch people I love die isn't enough, having to fucking kill people isn't enough, being told that if I stop with this cutesy that I'll get fucked tortured to death by the commission? Or maybe being told that I shouldn't have survived my last mission because I failed to save one fucking person so now their blood is on my hands?!" Eri yells. "...they threatened to what." Kota growls, and eri realized her mistake. "I-i...um... torture me to death..." Eri says looking down.

Eri could tell Kota was beyond pissed hearing that. "When did they say that?" "When they picked me up from rehab" "it was supposed to be aizawa and mic who got you. I made sure of that before agreeing to go with Lauren that day." Kota says, eri was shocked. "What you actually-" "what? Made sure you had a ride? Of course I did. If mic and aizawa said they couldn't get you then I would've gotten you. If I knew the commission would get you I would've gotten you instead." Kota says, eri didn't know that. She thought Kota just forgot about her and left her to fend for herself.

"But-" eri starts, "you said the commission punishes you. Do they hurt you?" Kota asks stepping closer to eri. "No" eri says, sure that was a flat out lie but Kota couldn't tell. "Good. If they hurt you let me know okay? But don't pay any mind to that bullshit they told you. I'll deal with that." Kota says, eri nods and looks down. "You're still a baby though" Kota says flicking eri's forehead. "Ow! That's not fair!" Eri protests, "oh? Do ya want me to kneel down so you can look me in the eyes and say that?" Kota teases and eri pouts. "You're so mean!" Eri says stomping her foot. "Not my fault you stopped growing in the 7th grade" Kota shrugs.

Eri let's out a very upset squeak and Kota chuckled. He loved teasing her, after all it was a good way to get her mind off of anything. "Eri! The commission wants yo-" Luna starts and Kota smiles. "I wanna talk to those jackasses-" "please don't!" Eri says fear creeping into her voice. Kota looks at her and was confused, "why-" "they'll punish me during the meeting....or when I get home" "then crash at my place for awhile I don't care" Kota shrugs, "but then Ace will beat- I mean be mad at me" eri says. "Ace fucking beats you?!" Kota growls, "um...yea..." Eri admitted. Kota didn't even hesitate he ran and body slams ace who just woke up. That same day eri and Ace broke up, mainly because Kota said he didn't want her anywhere near ace anymore. And eri not wanting ace to get sent to the hospital agreed to stop being "friends" with him....ace was in the hospital for 3 months by the time Kota finished getting his point across about not hurting eri.