Adorable

It took 3 months before eri was finally discharged from rehab. Originally Kota was going to pick her up, but Lauren wanted to do something with him so he cancelled last minute. "My sweet child.... whatever caused you to get this bad?" The commission leader asks hugging eri. "I'm sorry ma'am... Amelia encouraged me to act way out of character and I was selfish" eri says, "of Hun..." The commission leader says and whispers to eri "if you ever pull a stunt like this again we'll torture you to death." The commission leader growls. Eri's eyes widen in fear but she bites her lip and looks down. "Yes ma'am... it won't happen again."

Eri says softly, eri was then escorted to her limo. Of course it was customized for her taste meaning it was full of sweets, cutesy decorations, and as per eri's request her limo constantly smelled of birthday cake. "...." Eri leans back and sighs. "Eri you are going to be making a public appearance at your school to show that you're okay, so we're gonna make a quick stop to change you into something less.... hideous" the commission leader says. Eri nods, she was just wearing one of Kota's shirts and sweat pants. After all Kota was the only one who gave her any clothes for rehab.

A few hours later, eri was dropping off at school. She was wearing a light blue over sized hoodie with an adorable white bear on the front, a shorty white skirt with white thigh highs, some light blue platforms, and an adorable bear purse. Lauren sees eri coming out of a limo and saw how much security she had and how spoiled she was by the commission. "Babe I want a limo and security too!" Kota was confused and looks at eri "hm, I mean I can rent a limo-" "no! I want one of my own like she does!!!" Lauren whines. Kota thinks and sighs, he unfortunately wasn't as well known as eri so it was damn near impossible to get security and a limo.

"I'm sorry cupcake...best I can do is rent stuff like that...I'm not as well known as eri is" Kota admitted. After all, most of Japan knew of eri and how she was known as Japan's most adorable hero. "But you're her friend! Doesn't that-" "cupcake, eri's fame was earned entirely by her.. I don't wanna just use her for fame" Kota says Lauren pouts and was about to say something when Luna bumped into her. "ow!" Lauren yelps and Kota glares. "Watch it." "Don't wanna, maybe a crybaby like her should watch where I'm going." Luna smirks, "she doesn't have to do shit! Your spoiled-" "is there a problem?" Eri asks checking on Luna. "This bitch was being whiney and it pisses me off." Luna shrugged, "the fuck did you just-" "excuse me is there an issue here?" The commission leader says. Eri goes pale instantly but quickly hides her fear, "my apologies ma'am it seems like some were being disrespectful of Luna but I must take responsibility it seems I've been too lenient and kind when they treat me the same.." eri bows and so does Luna.

"Hm? Well I think we should teach her a les-" "no!" Eri yells and clears her throat, "I mean...it's my fault not hers I will take full responsibility" eri says, Luna looks at eri with fear. "Ma'am if I may...it's eri's job to be kind and forgiving...it's not her fault some brat doesn't know her place...please let eri off the hook" "Luna shut it." Eri whisper yells at the girl. "I agree with Luna dear.. come we will see to it-" "I SAID LEAVE HER ALONE!" eri snapped her horn sparking. It was clear she was getting pissed and annoyed, "eri deep breaths." Kota says, he carefully has Lauren stand behind him. Eri growls "deep breaths..." Kota repeats, eri reluctantly listens and takes a few deep breaths calming down.

The commission leader did seem scared of eri and caves. "Alrighty dear...we'll let her off with a warning this time okay? No need to be upset" the commission leader smiles, honestly not wanting eri to lose control of her quirk. "Okay..." Eri says calming down, the commission got lucky there. After all if it weren't for Kota, Eri would have definitely lost control of her quirk.