55

Warning(s): NSFW/Smut, Fingering, Oral, Strap-on, Grinding, Edging, Multiple Orgasms

Bela hissed before pinning me to the bed, keeping her hand where I left it as her fingers began prodding my entrance. "Then I'll take until you can give no more."

"I'm waiting," I pouted at Bela, shakily taking a breath when the vampire began rubbing my clit. "Wh-what's in store to-tonight?"

"First will be fingers," Bela purred as I ground my hips into her touch. "Then my tongue. Then you'll finally get the strap."

"Or you can fuck me after," I whined at her slow pace. "Then eat me out. Then fuck me again."

"Someone's needy."

"I just want my wife to have fun," I giggled and pecked her lips. "What's more fun to you than watching me come undone in bliss until I can't handle it anymore?"

Bela smirked before rubbing her fingers faster. "You're absolutely right. Maybe I'll even edge you. Would you want that, Doll? To be brought to the edge, only to have me stop just to do it again until you beg me to let you cum? Well, until I let you cum?"

I shuddered at the thought, noticing the excited sparkle in her eyes at the idea. "I-it does sound h-hot. Especially now. Yo-you'll let me cum the first time, ri-right? I'll be good after, I promise."

"You want to cum on my fingers that much?" Bela giggled before pushing a finger past my folds, earning a low whine from me. "Fine, you have a deal. I'll be nice for now. But once I'm using the strap, you're getting edged."

"Fine by me," I purred as she added another finger, a soft moan falling from my lips. "I love you."

Bela smiled, connecting our lips in a heated kiss before responding. "I love you more than words can explain."

My heart skipped a beat as I returned the kiss, moaning into it while Bela set the pace of her fingers, letting her thumb circle my clit. I squirmed under the vampire until she removed the bra of the lingerie, leaving me in just the lace underwear. Bela deepened the kiss, swallowing my moans when she picked up the pace of her fingers. My nails dug into the vampire's back when she curled her fingers, adding to my pleasure as her thumb worked faster.

Bela broke the kiss after a few minutes, leaving me to tilt my head back as she trailed her kisses down my neck. I moaned Bela's name when she bit me, my hips moving in time with her fingers. 'My wife,' I moved a hand to her hair, entangling my fingers in her strands when she let her fangs pierce my skin. 'My eternity.' Bela smirked when I trembled under her, alerting me to how quickly she brought me to the edge. 'Fuck. How did she do that so fast?' I wanted to whine, a moan escaping me instead when Bela added another finger.

I trembled when she returned her fingers to her previous pace, a string of moans of Bela's name leaving me. Bela removed her fangs and licked the area they had been, purring at my sounds. A frustrated growl rose in my throat when Bela removed her fingers, earning a giggle from the vampire. She shushed me while pecking my lips, removing the rest of the lingerie before lining the tip of the strap up with my entrance.

"It's almost time," Bela giggled before adding her fingers again. "I just wanted to get ready."

"N-not going to gi-give me time to re-relax?" I pouted until her fingers immediately went back to their previous pace, pulling a loud moan from me.