Chapter 67: Tired

George POV.

I hummed softly as Dream busied himself with kissing me, mainly against the large mark on my neck which cooled to the touch whenever he came into contact with it. I wasn’t exactly sure how it worked, but it was nice and helped me relax since I was pent up with excitement after having the ability to learn.

“How are you feeling?” He asked me softly, “Are you happy to be able to learn again?” I nodded, I had never thought that I would be able to learn. After years of not having the opportunity to read I’d given up on it altogether. There were some books in the cabin when I found it, but I quickly used them all up to make a fire since it was a cold Winter when I moved in.

Currently the Percy Jackson book is sitting on the bedside table on my side of the bed. After Philza had left I disappeared into Dream’s room, curled up under the covers, and read the chapters again, sounding out all of the words that I didn’t know.

Although I would never admit it, I did read a few pages of the newest chapter. It was so interesting and I was pretty sure that I could have finished the entire book tonight, but I lost motivation when I got stuck on a word I didn’t know.

“Did you really fight Techno?” I asked him, noting a couple bruises which had already faded throughout the course of the afternoon.
“Yep.” He nodded with a wide, proud grin on his face. “He was talking about how humans were smelly and so I had to put him in his place.”

I giggled as he nuzzled into me. “So did you?” I asked him. “Were you able to put Techno in his place?” Although I was a human who never condoned violence, after Techno had threatened to eat me I was happy for him to lose in a fight to Dream.
“Of course I did.” The blond replied.

He continued to kiss me but then I remembered something and my brows furrowed. “He didn’t seem very hurt when he came back inside.” I noted, causing Dream to freeze as he sucked loosely on my neck. He pulled away and thought for a moment, a very long moment, before responding.

“Well I didn’t hurt him physically, I hurt him emotionally. He was crying a lot.” The demon explained. I laughed and cuddled more into him, feeling proud of him. We just continued cuddling with our arms and legs entangled, kissing one another lovingly. He was purring and I felt myself getting more and more tired.

“I think that I love you even more now that I know you love Percy Jackson.” Dream grinned, continuing to kiss me. “I just want to be able to kiss you all over.”
“I’m tired though,” I whined. “I wanna sleep.” However I changed my mind when Dream began gently sucking against the bite mark again.

Somehow the sensation was able to calm me down, almost as if by him having his lips pressing against me in any way I ended up absorbing a muscle relaxant. I fell limp into Dream’s arm and craned my head to the side for better access while moaning and whining softly. His touches were getting me aroused and I whimpered at him.

“Dream,” I said with a whisper. “Please.” I don’t know what I was begging for, but I leaned myself into his touch more.
“Tell me what you’re wanting, my precious human.” He growled seductively against my ear.

Sapnap POV.

“And then what happens?” I asked Karl, watching with a grin as he explained the plot of the early chapters of Percy Jackson. In reality I knew exactly what the book was about since Dream always told me about it when we were younger.
“Well that’s as far as I’ve read.” Karl replied. “But I’ll tell you what happens next tomorrow.”

He then yawned and awkwardly shifted around so he was facing me with his legs on either side of me. I smiled and moved my hands away from the keyboard to hug his waist momentarily as he rested his head on my shoulder. “Don’t you wanna watch me play?” I asked him, feigning sadness.

Karl yawned before nodding. “I wanna watch.” He told me. “But ‘m tired.” His words were slurred and he pushed his forehead into my shoulder so that his eyes were shielded from the bright light of the bedroom. I kissed him and held him close.

“Want me to shut everything off so we can head to bed?” I asked him, my hands running through his hair as I asked.
“You can keep playing.” He responded, his hands lightly clawing at the back of my shirt. “I am comfy here.”

Hearing him say that was enough to get me to start purring, running my hands through his hair for a few more moments before going back to my game. I had been playing with a few of my friends but we weren’t talking with one another, instead I favoured being able to talk to my human and hear his rambling.

Now that Karl seemed to be settling down and on the brink of drifting off to sleep I grabbed my headphones and pulled them on. I wasn’t planning on talking in case it woke my sleepy human up more, instead I’d just listen in to the conversation.

I joined a few of my friends on a Discord call, not paying attention to all of the names but noticing both Foolish and Punz, a pair of demons I got on quite well with. “Hey Sapnap,” a voice on the call greeted, it was a woman but I wasn’t paying attention as to who. “Been a while since you’ve been hanging out with us. Have you gotten yourself some cooler friends?”

Quickly I typed out a response, saying I couldn’t talk but then adding on that I did have a cooler friend. Just to prove it I sent a photo of Karl that I had taken a few days ago of him sitting prettily under a tree to show them. Underneath I wrote ‘friend’ with a heart afterwards.

“Aww, the wrath demon has a soft spot.” Punz chuckled teasingly. Then I heard rapidfire clicking in the background as he struggled in the bedwars game he was in.
“I’m honestly surprised Sapnap’s gotten that close to anyone.” Minx, a greed demon, spoke up, and I was honestly surprised since she wasn’t in the game most of the group was playing.

There were several murmurs of agreement and Karl tapped me lightly on the shoulder. I moved my headphones off and looked at him. “What’re you talking about?” He asked, speaking softly.
“We’re talking about you.” I replied. “And how special you are.” Then he yawned. “Are you sure you don’t want to go to bed? You seem quite tired.”

He shook his head. “ ‘m fine.” He repeated. “Keep playing.” Then he laid his head back down on my shoulder and I went back to gaming.
______________________________________
1201 words

What do you think George is wanting? 🤨🤨