Holiday

Y/N POV

My holiday in America was going great. The hotel that we were staying in was close to my brothers school as well, meaning that we could visit him while we were here. I was in the reception area, waiting for my food order to come. The room had high ceilings, a crystal chandelier, marble floors and fancy golden door handles. I studied the room, wondering how we got so lucky since there was only a few rooms left when we booked. I was purely concentrating on playing Tetris on my phone until I saw him. His face was somewhat farmiliar, like I was 100% sure that I had seen him somewhere, but I couldn't put my finger on when. That was when we locked eye contact for a second, before I quickly presented I was interested in my phone again.

I could hear him talk with the man at the front desk, he was staying in room 167, on level 54. The room across mine. I decided to take one more good look at him. He had dirty blonde hair, blue eyes and was wearing a light blue jumper with jeans. He still looked so familiar, and I was starting to get fustrated about how I couldn't remember who he was. He started straight into my eyes again. he probably thinks I'm a creep. I though to myself. 

I pretended to rummage through my new tan LV bag that my mum had gotten for my birthday was month. It went perfectly with my outfit. 

(Your outfit, but feel free to imagine a different one<3)

I looked up once again to see the guy. He looked around my age, maybe a bit older. I saw him enter an elevator and he was gone.