the plane flight

Biggy's POV

There was no way. I was seated next to her.

Y/n.

Her captivating y/e/c eyes shimmered with warmth and kindness, lighting up her face every time she broke into a smile. It was that smile that had the power to make me fall head over heels.

No, what was I thinking?

I had only known her for less than two weeks, and yet I found myself questioning if I could already be in love. It seemed like an absolutely terrible movie cliche, something straight out of the kind of teenage romances that Naz and Sabre enjoy watching. I was just about to attempt to start a conversation with her when my phone suddenly buzzed, interrupting my thoughts.

"Sorry, I'm just gonna check who this is," I muttered, opening the notification.

It was from someone on Instagram

That girl as in Y/N? I frowned. Was I? Kind of I guess... I just haven't really asked her to be my girlfriend. Just the thought made the butterflies in my stomach erupt. However, we did go on a date... And why was Txunamny messaging me about her anyway...

I replied:

She read my text, but didn't seem to reply

Strange.

Y/N seemed to notice something off straight away.

"What's wrong?" She asked, a small, innocent look of wonder on her face. She had no idea that Txunamy was asking about her.

"Um. Nothing really. I smiled.

She smiled back. 

The smile I would do anything to see just one more time. I seemed to forget the whole message from Txunamy for a second.

"Uh Biggy? Hello?"

That's when I embarrassingly realised that I had been zoned out this entire time. 

"Yeah, sorry. I was just.... thinking." I laughed,

Y/N giggled almost melodically, her laugh as cute as her smile. The sound of her laughter filled the room, creating a warm and joyful atmosphere. I found myself getting lost in the moment, captivated by her infectious joy.

Just then, my phone rang for the umpteenth time, disrupting the tranquility of the moment. I hesitated, debating whether to interrupt the moment to check my phone. I mulled over the possibility that it might be an inconsequential notification, but the uncertainty gnawed at me. After a moment of deliberation, I reluctantly reached for my phone, hoping that it wasn't anything urgent.

(THIS IS FROM TXUNAMY BTW)

-----<3-------<3-------<3--------<3--------<3-------

HEY GUYS!!! I hope u enjoyed!!!!! guess the titles finally starting to make sense!!!!🤫

-el