I Found You

TXUNAMNY's POV

It was another normal day, but this time my parents had to, of course, force me to have dinner with a bunch of people that are somehow related to me. Like seriously? I could be spending my precious time uploading for YouTube and instead, I have to meet a bunch of people I barely knew. I tapped my foot impatiently as I waited outside the restaurant, desperate for the adults to finish chatting. The Grand Promenade, huh? That's a fancy name. I thought, still waiting. They were taking way too long. I groaned loudly to make sure my parents knew I was getting VERY impatient. "Are you guys done?" I asked as they gave me a glare. I rolled my eyes before taking a look inside the restaurant.

It was pretty grand, but a little too olden style for me. The atmosphere gave off a slight 1990's vibe, especially with the candles and crystal chandeliers, which I didn't approve of. I was about to complain to my parents again until I saw a VERY familiar face...

Oh my god. Was that Biggy? Out of all places he was staying here? A hotel only a while from where I lived? I had to admit, I had absolutely no idea what to do or say in that moment, and I'm normally pretty smooth at talking. He hadn't noticed my presence yet, which was super disappointing. But whatever, he would see me sooner or later when he was finished talking to his sister? Wait. That was definitely NOT his sister. Did they adopt a new kid? I didn't think so. The girl was really pretty, I had to admit, but she was someone I could compete with. I think. Her y/h/c(your hair colour) looked volumous and shiny, but not oily. Her clothes, UGH! If only my parents would get me a personal stylist like hers, it clearly looked like she had one, but something in me sensed that she was.. what's the word? Ah yes, poor. Not broke poor, but average, which was poor as heck in my eyes. My nose scrunched up in absolute disgust as I thought about it. And what was Biggy doing there? Was she kinda out of his league? Nope, no way, it was probably the other way around. I grumbled with envy as I spotted out of the corner of my eye. Biggy laughed with delight at something the pretty girl had said. I needed to stop this. But how?

I watched them more intensely. It was like they knew each other since forever. I knew what I had to do. I flicked my long, brown hair, "Uhm excuse me, can you get me a table right next to that couple over there?" I asked a waitress bitterly, pointing to Biggy and the girl. The waitress nodded blankly and took me to a table. I didn't care that my parents were still outside. I had to know what was going on.