Coincidence!?

Y/N POV

I walked over to the hotel exit door and waved to Biggy. Suddenly, I heard a voice coming from behind me, then footsteps. I turned around. A guy with light brown hair, brown eyes that shined in the chandelier light, a lean body with a height at around maybe 167ish. He looked around my age. "Uh I saw you from around the corner over there and was wondering if I could maybe get your number or something" the guy asked as I stared at him confused. As soon as he said that, I noticed Biggy stop in his tracks and turn around. "Oh I'm Peter by the way" they guy added, waiting for my response. "Yeah, I can definitely give you my-"

"She's taken sorry man."

What. Did. He. Say. WHAT. DID. HE. JUST. SAY? "Really?" I heard Peter ask.

"Yeah, she is," Biggy said, confidently.

"Oh sorry." the guy said to Biggy, before walking away. I stood there, frozen, still trying to process what the boy who only just met me said to a guy who was asking for my number. I felt like screaming. There was a feeling of anger- because Biggy had just cut off a potential boyfriend for me, happy- because that meant that he must've liked me enough to do that, and mostly confusion, for obvious reasons. "Sorry I didn't mean to do that." I heard Biggy mutter. I shrugged, not knowing how to react. "It's okay I guess..." I finally answered.

"So.. Do you wanna hang out some time?" He said, nervously looking up at me expectantly, his face turning a shade of pink. "Yeah, why not?" I replied, smiling slightly.

"cool. Very cool. Uh here's my number by the way." Biggy said, nodding and returning the smile, while passing me a small piece of paper with what must've been his number written on it. "Okay, great. I'll text you later I guess." I told him.

"Yeah, bye. You look great by the way y/n." he blurted.

"Thanks!" I said, smiling once again before walking out of the building.