arriving at the airport

y/n POV

"Oh hey!" I smiled, closing the door behind me, face to face with

Peter. 

The guy who asked if I was single.

Who I must add is kinda cute..

But not as cute as.......

"Hello?" his voice chuckled. I realised I was probably staring into space. 

"Yes? Sorry, zoned out for a second there." I laughed sheepishly, my hand tight around my luggage. "You leaving already?" he frowned, noticing.

"Yep, I only came here for my brother anyway." I answered, watching his face fall.

"Oh, well can I have your number now that your boyfriend isn't here? Just as friends, I swear." Peter asked, his eyes lighting up with sudden hope.

"Of course, Biggy isn't my boyfriend my the way." I said awkwardly, typing in my number into his phone, which was I noticed a 13 pro-max. Rich kid huh? He looked as if he was trying to suppress a laugh.

"B- Biggy?" Peter ended up giggling, but quickly stopping so he didn't look rude.

"Coda. Biggy's just like a nickname kinda thing, y'know?" 

"Got it." he nodded, still quite amused, which made me slightly annoyed. It's not his fault that he was named Biggy. And now come to think of it, Peter wasn't the most attractive name either.

"Sorry by the way. About the laughing, not very nice" he apologised, scratching the back of his head, a look of guilt washing over his face, making me feel slightly bad. Did he see my look of annoyance? Oh well.

"Yeah, don't worry. I'll speak to you some other time then." I said, giving him a small smile and passing back his phone which I realised I was still holding. "Yep, bye!"

----------------<3----------------<3-------------<3

I stepped out of my uber and paid the driver before stepping out and onto terminal 1. I waved a swift goodbye and started walking into the airport, which was a lot bigger than Australia's. I made my way towards sign indicating the check-in. I approached the counter and gave the attended a small good morning, then passing her my passport and my ticket number. 

"Okay, thank you, you can weigh you're luggage there." the lady smiled gingerly, pointing to the scales that stood beside a rack of newspapers.

I dragged my bag to the scale and lifted it onto there, and as I was taking it off, a small buzz came from my phone.

Biggy

8:20am

ate breakfast yet?

I quickly typed back-

Biggy

8:20am

ate breakfast yet?

you

8:21am

Nope, at the airport. I think im gonna grab something before my flight.

....other person is typing

Biggy

Same! what time r u flying??

 you

10.am :)

Biggy

really same! plane??

you

A231 u????

I waited in anticipation..

Biggy

no way! my seat is A12

you

is that the business flight seats?

Biggy

yeah..:)

you

haha im in economy

Biggy

oh, well i hope ill see you there then!

 I smiled as I glanced at my phone and read his message. It was really sweet of him to check in on me. I realized that I should probably grab something to eat here at the airport before boarding my flight, instead of relying on the potentially stale, crusty food they served on the plane. Of course he would be flying in business class. His family was quite rich, with all their youtube channels and all, so it didn't come as a surprise. 

------------

HOWDY Y'ALL🤠

How's everyone going????

I just had a geography test and put the mediterranean seas above Australia. LMAO HELP IM GONNA FAIL-

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this long chapter. the last one was too short so i decided to give yall this one<3 YES WE DO END UP SITTING WITH BIGS SO DW!!!!!

-Your author El<3