Hotel- Biggy POV

BIGGY POV

Wow. Just wow. As soon as I entered the hotel reception area, I gazed upon the sparkling crystal chandelier that hung on the fancy chiseled ceiling. The room was modern, yet grand in a way. I handed my bags to the person at the door and went over to the receptionist. All was going normally until I felt someone staring at me. Cautiously, I placed behind me only to see a girl around the same age as me. She had (your hair colour), (your hair type) hair and was wearing a super cute outfit. Wait. Was I blushing?? I watched her get interested in her phone again. 

I took another look her way. Our eyes met for what felt like literal hours before she went rummaging through her bag. I wanted to say something. Cute bag? Ew no, that's cringy. You staying here? Uh kinda creepy.. I decided not to say anything at all, which I regretted. Who knows if I'm ever gonna see her again? What had gotten into me? "Uh Coda Norris, correct?" The guy asked me. 

"Yeah that's me" I replied, pushing my hair back.

"Great your in room 167, on level 54." The receptionist said

"Okay, thanks"

I took another quick look at the girl before walking over to the elevators. She's... My thoughts were cut off by a loud notification sound that came from my phone. The girl looked up and stared at me. Well that's one way of embarrassing myself...

I went over to my room number and opened the door before I heard something. "Did you get the food yet sis?" a voice said. I turned around to face a guy who looked a couple years older than me. I studied his facial features for a moment and realised that he looked a lot like the girl at the reception area. He was holding his phone to his ear. "Be patient dumbhead. I'm still waiting." a voice said from the other line. The guy noticed me. "Am I being to loud?" he asked me. 

"No it's fine" I answered, unlocking my hotel room door.

"Who's there?" the voice from the other line said

"Uh just a guy going to his room" the boy said, glancing towards me.

I entered my hotel room and marveled at it. The pillows were a shade of cream, there was a small chandelier and a lounge as well. The carpet was fluffy and it gave off a grand vibe.