An Unexpected Phonecall

Y/N POV

Finally, I found the seat I was looking for. A13. I was about to get into my seat before-

"Hey! What's your name?" a voice asked.

Biggy's voice asked.

"Biggy?" I asked, turning around and facing him. He was sitting beside me, his sandy-blonde hair slightly messy, a pair of black headphones around his neck. A small, almost shy smile appeared on his face. The face I could stare at for days. Despite feeling a bit flustered, I couldn't help but notice how handsome he looked.

"Oh! Y/N! Upgraded huh?" he guessed with a grin, his eyebrows raised. 

I nodded and sat down. The seats sure were a lot more comfortable.

Suddenly, his phone went off. I read the caller ID: 🪱Mama🗿

"Oh my mum's Facetiming me." he muttered. I watched him accept the call and a total of seven heads, yes I counted, popped up onto the screen, not to mention the two dogs as well. So there's Sabre, Sockie, Naz, Disco, Charm, Brooke, Justin, Winky and Pluto, I recited, going through them in my head.

"Hey Bigs!" Brooke greeted, excited as everyone waved.

"Hi, guys." He replied as though embarrassed. I noticed him steal a glance at me.

"Oi! Who are you looking at poo-poo head!" said what sounded like Disco.

"Uh-"

"It's not another 'Tammy' prank is it? If it was, I didn't fall for it, mate." Justin assumed quickly. I would have too based on the number of times Biggy would mention 'her' in vlogs. 

"No, it's an actual person." He admitted awkwardly.

"Ooh! Who?" what sounded like either Sabre or Sockie asked, 

"Um Y/N. I met her at the hotel. We're kinda friends." 

"Damn. You have rizz after all." Naz laughed

"She can hear everything you're saying by the way." Biggy chuckled.

"Sure," she replied, laughing.

Biggy gave me another small glance. "You don't mind if I show them your face, do you?" 

"Not at all." I smiled, "Is it alright if I'm not in a vlog though?"

"Yeah. Wait are you guys vlogging?"

"yeah, why?" Brooke said.

"Um. I'll just edit this bit then." he said, "So guys, meet Y/N."

Biggy rotated the phone angle so they could see me. I gave them a nervous grin and waved.

"She's pretty!" Charm giggled, looking up to her mum.

"Oh hi!" Brooke welcomed, slightly surprised, "Are you dating Biggy?"

"Uh-" I started, not knowing. I was kinda dating him? I guess?

"Well hi Y/n!" Naz said, giving me a goofy NPC wave before ending it in a fit of laughter.

"Naz stop it." Biggy murmured, "Sorry, she's a little weird."

"No it's cool. Siblings are like that." I giggled, remembering my own brother Noah and how we used to do things like this all the time. 

-----<3------<3------<3--------

Soon later, the plane had taken off. I had gotten to know Biggy's family pretty well and learnt a lot more about them.

I gazed out of the window, watching how the clouds moved in front of the sun, the sky as blue as the ocean. They seemed to be dancing in front of the sun, creating a breathtakingly beautiful play of light and shadow. The sky was as blue as the ocean as trees that lined the street cast long shadows across the high city buildings, creating contrast against the clear, blue sky. The crystal clear water below sparkled delicately and almost dream-like. Every-so-often, the water would meet the shore and then get pulled back in by the tide, revealing the yellow sand underneath.

 Every-so-often, the water would meet the shore and then get pulled back in by the tide, revealing the yellow sand underneath

(Imagine something like this<3)

The total of the plane ride would be around 13 hours. A bright thought crossed my mind. That meant 13 hours with Biggy. Who knows what could happen?  The fuzzy, warm feeling in my stomach only grew more as I thought about all the possibilities.

--------------<3----------<3

OMG HEY GUYS!! i'm so sorry for not uploading for so long:( things just get really busy!!! I hope yall think this chapter was good!!!! Pls vote and comment since it is really the only thing that motivates me to write besides the views and biggy being rizzly af🫶

-El