Conversations

BIGGY POV

"Hey legends! It's Biggy and i'm currently in.. AMERICA!" I announced to the camera in an American accent, "Now, i'm going to go to a shopping centre, I mean mall!" I quickly gathered a few items into my backpack including a wallet, an extra camera and my phone. 

I made my way towards the elevator, "So now I guess we're just gonna wait for the elevator to come." Everything was going well until what seemed like the girl from the day before came to wait for the elevator as well. The awkward silence began. It went on for around 10 seconds until she decided to start a conversation. "So... Biggy, right?" she said with a half smile. I froze. How did she know my name? Was she stalking me? She must have seen the panic on my face. "Biggy, from YouTube?" the girl continued.

"Oh right. Yeah." I replied. Of course. She must have seen our videos. The awkward silence started once again. We both entered the same elevator. "What's your name?" i asked, pressing the ground level button. "It's y/n." the girl said. I nodded. Soon, we were both heading out of the elevator and into the reception room. "Bye y/n" I said, waving. She waved back and started to walk off.

THERES A LONG CHAPTER COMING INSTEAD OF CONTINUING THIS ONE:)