betrayal. or not?

Biggy's POV

I frowned, staring at Txunamy's...

interesting

message.

I could feel the current of emotions swirling around inside me. Was I really going to trust her? Even if Y/N was, why should I feel sad? We weren't really ever dating. I guess...

I stared at Txunamy's intriguing message, feeling uncertain and confused. 

 However, I couldn't shake off the slightly suspicious feeling. Was it not clear enough that I was into Y/N? 

But what about all those 'dates'? Maybe she thought we were just friends? Did i give the wrong hints?

On the other hand, I knew that Txunamy could be lying, especially considering her pretty obvious hatred for Y/N. She made it clear as day that she hated her guts.

I glanced at Y/N, watching her figdet with the different controls on the small TV, her face un-knowing to what was going on in my head, or in my phone. Would Y/N lie to me? No, the real question would be: Would Txunamy lie to me?

Honestly, probably.

There was one guy. Pete? Pater? Potato masher? 

Peter.

Fricking Peter who asked for Y/N's number that first time I saw her.

"Um Y/N?" I asked, trying to look as nonchalant as possible, making sure there was no suspicion. But I was pretty sure she was not fooled.

"Something wrong Biggy?" she answered

"Kind of, I was just wondering if you still talked to that guy, Peter? I think that was his name,"

------<3-------<3-----<3------<3-----<3

A/n

HEYYYYYY IM SO SORRY ABOUT THIS BEING SO SHORT

IVE HAD NO SPARE TIME LATELY LIKE AT ALL SO IM STILL TRYING TO FIND TIME TO WRITE FOR YALL

EXTRA LONG CHAPTER SOON.... IM THINKING 1K WORDS IF POSSIBLE...

-EL