Is that....Biggy?

Y/N POV

I sat there, at the reception room and dug through my brain, struggling to grasp the memory of who he was. Frustrated, I took out my phone and started to scroll through YouTube shorts. It was like any other scroll-a-thon until I watched a video. A Norris Nuts video. 

2 YEARS AGO

"Let me pick the channel!" I yelled as I wrestled Noah, my brother for the remote.

"No way! You got to pick last time!" He yelled back

"Well you enjoyed the video!" i argued

"So?"

"If you don't give it to me, i'm gonna tell everyone what happened with Liana-" I started

"Fine! Take it!" he muttered.

I smile proudly as I snatched my prized remote off him. I knew that blackmailing him would work.  I turned on the TV and browsed through the channels. I excitedly pressed on a video. Norris Nuts, posted 5 minutes ago, only a few thousand views. My eyes stayed glued to the screen as their introduction started. "It's Sabre, Sockie, Biggy and Naz and we're the Norris Nuts!"...

BACK TO PRESENT

That was it. He was in fact the one and only famous Biggy Norris. How did I not realise? My heart rate quickened when I remembered. He looks different... I think he cut his hair shorter since the last time I watched them.. I went back to my youtube video and watched it. It was about Biggy in America and his siblings buying presents for them. 

"Uh is this your food?" a delivery guy asks me. I snap out of my thoughts.

"Oh, uh yeah, thanks" i said, taking it, as the guy leaves. I brought the food to the elevators and went to my room level. As I started walking over to my room number, I heard a familiar voice. "HEY LEGENDS! It's Biggy and I have just arrived in AMERICA! The hotel here is so cool!" I stopped in my tracks.