date?????

Biggy POV

I sighed as I whipped out my phone again. Where do you want to meet? ;) I sent, not trying to brag, but my rizz was pretty good. In no time, y/n replied. I don't mind.

 I felt a surge of excitement as I typed out my reply, carefully crafting each word to convey my casual confidence. 

royal prom then, I suggested, hoping she would agree. I prayed that she would accept my invite. Would she think it was too cliche? Especially it being one of the most awkward times we shared, with Txunamy coincidentally being there at the same time. Finally, her reply came through.

Y/n replied, "That sounds good to me!

I let out a sigh of relief. Nothing to stress about. Should I get her flowers or is that too much? No I definitely should. Wait. I don't even know what types of flowers she likes! I quickly sent another message, "Great! Can't wait to see you there :)" and put my phone away. I was excited for our date and couldn't wait to see what the day had in store for us.

~TIME SKIP~

Nervously, I made my way to the Royal Promenade and waited patiently outside, picking at the loose thread in my shirt. I saw her before she saw me. Y/n, her hair done messily enough that it looked on purpose and well put together while her outfit looked amazing. I needed to get some pictures of her clothes to send to Naz back at home. I know just how much she would want inspiration for her new styles and scrapbooks. 

"Hey!" she called, walking over to me, a grin on her face. "Hi!" I said, awkwardly raising one hand, the other stuffed in my pockets. "Should we go in?" y/n smiled, motioning towards the entrance. "Yep, good idea." My replies are so basic. I told myself. Hopefully the flowers would do the trick. 

"Uh I got these for you." I said shyly, handing the bouquet of assorted pink velvety roses wrapped in an elegant gold foil. The flowers in the bouquet are absolutely stunning. The petals are soft and delicate, each one shining with little drops of dew on them. 

(Imagine something like this<3)

"Oh wow! I love it!" y/n beamed, her smile stretching from ear to ear, taking the flowers and holding them close to her chest. "Thanks so much!" she added, looking at me with pure affection. I wish she knew how many butterflies this gave me. But I also wish she didn't. 

"Uh Biggy?" y/n laughed, waving her free hand infront of my face.

"Oh yeah, sorry about that." I chuckled as we entered the restaurant, her hand clutching mine.

" I chuckled as we entered the restaurant, her hand clutching mine