the date.

BIGGYS POV:

I couldn't believe my fricking luck. How was I holding hands, yes, HOLDING HANDS with probably the most beautiful girl on this planet, Y/N? It was a dream coming true. Her hand was soft and warm in mine, sending electric sparks to my heart. I looked at her and smiled, feeling my heart race with excitement. We sat down at a small table next to an elderly couple, who looked at us with a  sense of nostalgia.

"Oh my darling Paul, remember when we were once like that?" I heard the woman whisper excitedly to her husband. I couldn't help but feel a twinge of happiness and wishfulness imagining myself and Y/N growing old together. One day.

"Hey brother, if you want any tips on how to get girls just tell me. Oh, and by the way, you two look perfect together," the man, Paul, said, leaning over from behind me, and sending me a sneaky wink.

I felt the heat rise from my stomach to my face, but I pushed it down, desperate to make Y/N feel as special as possible. She seemed to have a slight pinkish glow on her face. Was it a good sign? Maybe.

"Your meal?" a waitress smiled, striding up to us in a formal manner.

"Uh, one serving of the pan-seared salmon with cauliflower puree, please," Y/N smiled, lighting up the entire room. I wanted to hold her in my arms and declare to the whole world that she was mine. With her consent, of course.

"I'll take the filet mignon with a side of chips- I mean fries," I answered, changing my words when the American waitress (I could tell by her accent) gave me a funny look. She nodded before whisking away back to the kitchen.

Y/N and I chatted and laughed over our meals, our hands occasionally making contact, which made us both blush madly. It was everything I was hoping for, but better. I made a mental note to myself to ask her to be my girlfriend, when the time was right.

We walked  after we finished our meals, we paid the bill and walked out of the restaurant hand in hand. The sun was setting, casting a beautiful orange glow on everything around us. I felt like the luckiest person in the world, and I couldn't wait to see what the future held for us.