stolen photos

NO POV

Y/N stared at Biggy for a brief moment.

"Um, we exchanged numbers but we haven't texted."

Biggy nodded, faking the nonchalant look on his face. Was that even who Txunamy was talking about? Why was he feeling like this, he didn't have any right to. 

Not yet, anyway.

For now, he was just glad Peter hadn't swooped in and grabbed Y/N before he could. Besides, what was the chance of them continuing to chat anyway, with Peter in America and her in Sydney? 

---<3-----<3-------<3-------<3-------<3-------<3------

The rest of the plane flight was an awkward silence, that question seeming to make an ocean of tension roll over the two of them, unable to be cut like a giant body of water. It wasn't soon until landing.

Biggy and Y/N seemed to snap out of their momentary gazes, their minds drifting back to reality. They were back in Australia, at Sydney Airport.  The almost robotic voice of the flight attendants came flowing through the speakers, telling everyone they could now depart the aircraft.

When they got into the airport, the pair were still quiet, not knowing if they should start a conversation with the other. 

"Hey, who's picking you up?" Biggy suddenly asked, making Y/N look up from her phone.

"My mum I think, you?"

"Probably my whole family honestly." he answered, a small smile on his face.

Their small talk was then interrupted by a small group of teenage girls, perhaps a year younger or the same age as them. 

"Oh my gosh, are you like Biggy Norris. Like as in Norris Nuts?" a tall, blonde girl asked. 

The girl beside her, a brunette with green-hazel eyes was already recording.

"Yeah, thats me." Biggy smiled. The way that Biggy went from normal, everyday guy mode to smiling, ready to greet fans was impressive, especially for someone so jet-lagged.

The girls noticed Y/N immediately, exchanging glances. "Oh cool, can we get a photo?" 

Biggy nodded, and compiled, taking the photo with them.

They thanked him and walked away, but then an odd photo-taking sound radiated in the air, causing Y/N to turn around. The blonde had just snapped a photo of her, lowering her phone from the angle it was just in. A rising sense of unease and confusion came into Y/N's gut, twisting around like an angry rattlesnake, ready to strike.

Why did they do that?

She shook it off. Maybe it was just a coincidence. Just a little thing, nothing to be stressed about. Probably jetlag getting her to hallucinate or something.

Y/N went to collect her luggage, Biggy at her side. As she got her bag, a notification ringed from Biggy's phone. 

"Oh, Y/N, my parents and siblings want to meet you.."

---<3----<3------<3------<3-----<3-----<3

Y/N POV

I took a breath, hey, it wasn't even that bad, right? All I was doing was meeting Biggy's parents. No big deal, just the people who i've watched for my entire life, may I add. We were currently on the way out of the airport, out into the breezy Sydney Airport terminals. In the distance, I could faintly make out a big, bulky, black van with many people standing outside it. 

"Hey, that's them!" Biggy smiled, "Is your mum here yet?"

I looked around, "Nope, not yet."

"Perfect. I can introduce you to my crazy family then."

---<3----<3-----<3-----<3------<3

Heyyy guysssss

Um soooo its been a while... but its okay im motivated now yalllll yayyyy

 im praying ill be able to meet the norris nuts when i go to sydney soon so yeah

and uhhhh thats it. HOPE YOU ENJOYEd!!!!! BYYEyeeyeyeEEEEe

-El(stay shrimpy)

I have +100000000000 aura and so do you<3