Going home!

Y/N Pov

Hastily, I stuffed the remainder of my clothes into my almost full suitcase. "I still can't believe I got into Stanford," Noah muttered, lying on my bed, looking up at the ceiling. He would be moving onto campus in a few days, so he wasn't packing just yet. His eyes were filled with pride and admiration for himself as he looked at me, his little sister.

"I still can't believe you got into a university!" I laughed, my face beaming with joy and excitement.

Noah rolled his eyes, pretending to be annoyed, but I could see the happiness in his eyes. Without a word, he got up from the bed and headed into the bathroom, leaving me alone to finish packing. I hummed to myself as I zipped up my bag and checked to make sure that I had everything I needed.

Done. Finally. "Hey dumbhead, try not to kill yourself, okay?" I smiled, heading towards the door, making sure I had my room key, phone, and wallet.

"Yeah, yeah. I know," my brother chuckled, "You do realize I'm 3 years older than you, right?"

"3 years older but you still can't cook anything besides frozen pizza," I scoffed playfully, knowing that Noah's cooking skills were extremely limited.

"I sure am gonna miss you, y/n/n," he sighed, a smile obvious on his face.

With a ruffle on my head, which messed up my hair, I gave my brother a bear hug and walked out of the hotel room, ready to fly back to Sydney.

"Oh hey!" I heard a familiar voice say as I left my room...

______

HI YALL,

so sorry for the slow update and the short chapter, but I had a bit of a writer's block and this was all that came to mind. If I end up thinking of anything, there may be another update soon. AND I PROMISE IT WILL BE LONGER

-Your author El