Chapter 6 | Mutual

I decided to split the chapter into multiple that'll be uploaded over the course of time. So, this one will be unfortunately rather short don't hurt me.

---Late The Next Morning---

---Akagi Point Of View---

-"...Baby faced, and to young looking..." Crossing out Destroyer Kiyoshimo from the list of potential candidates. I read off the next name, and in the binder of potential candidates for my dear sister, along with observing their listed characteristics and photograph. Battlecruiser Ikoma. I glance over the description and photo, before promptly crossing the candidate out. "Pre dreadnought so he's too old." Next Battleships Settsu, immediately crossing him out as well with a comment now of subtle frustration. "Dreadnought, and to old" Even further down the list, I skip over a bunch of Iron Blood vessels, aware that Kaga doesn't exactly have a great track record with those of the Iron Blood. "Battleship Yamato... already engaged to someone..." Crossing him off the list and moving further down. "Battlecruiser Kurama, already married" So I cross him off the list as well. Placing my face into my hand with a deep sigh, I take a break for a moment. During the moment I comment annoyedly. "Why'd she have to be so picky..." At the same time, Amagi, our eldest sister enters the commanding room of my vessel. Stopping behind, and overlooking me from my seat at the seemingly endless strung-out photos, names and etc. Raising a hand up to her mouth she spoke.

"Akagi? What are you doing?" aware of her presence, I wasn't startled, instead I give a defeated sigh, resting an arm atop the table, and resting my head over my open palm. "Trying to find Kaga a suitable, and competent man to provide her an heir..." I answer, rather a bit bothered with my progress such far being lack luster. Overlooking all the photos and documents. Taking a seat over her knees alongside me and lifting up the written list of things Kaga likes, and dislikes mentioned of in the previous dates she been on that which I knew of. Rather taken by surprise she spoke. "I'm pleased to see you're beginning to show care for your sister Kaga~" She praised, then adds shortly after. "Though, I do find it a little unusual for you to take such interest in another's love life... Is there perhaps a exterior motive for it?" She now asked in a tone that was motherlier, that seemed to be like a mother trying to probe the truth from her child. For once, my motives are pure, and without many leashes attached. I make that known rather clearly.

With a genuine look of consideration towards another's acts, I spoke. "I'm only trying to repay her for her taking care, and babysitting both my daughter, and your own over the many years so that either of us may have time to ourselves, for important meetings, and just a few days of peace with our husbands. . . I guess I just want to return to her something that shows my appreciation by helping her find someone worthy of her heart." I admit, I sound considerate, and have Kaga's best in mind. A slightly embarrassed look, mixed with a nervous sweat grew over her as she spoke. "I suppose I never stopped to consider just how many times Kaga has taken the workload off our shoulders with watching Akagi-Chan, and Amagi Chan. She admits, I think we both had a moment or two, of just sitting and thinking of a few of those times she came to give us an assist or took the nanny role. Each time not exactly being the easiest of times for her.

 Each time not exactly being the easiest of times for her