Chapter 25 | 1+1=1

---Arc: I Love You---

---Saga: The Heart Of Soldiers---

---Days Later---

---Admiral Hawkers Point Of View---

"But how? Midway isn't due to be complete for another year! How would... Well Unless the Sirens... But they'd never help us like that though?" Commander Davis comments, standing over me, examining the combat report, faxed ahead of return! By Enterprise, whom was sent off to turn the fleet of rogue ships back into port! His tone, puzzled, considering the questions, and comparing possible answers. But coming up ultimately more confused! An concerned at that. A hand beneath his chin, the other atop the table where he stood. "You know! It could be those copies..." I tell, glancing over, up at him with this tone of potential answer. He glanced over, down unto me, the idea was farfetched! We didn't know anything about these Copy ships! "The META Ships? That's very possible! Though it's very unlikely. The only Meta's spotted in the Japanese theater are pro Iron Blood! Or worse! Maybe even Pro Siren! Completely different from the Atlantic theater." "But! Not entirely impossible! We've seen sightings of enemy Meta's in those waters as well! It wouldn't be too farfetched to say that a few good one's are knocking around in there's."

"Well... It would certainly explain how Cowpens managed a split and become Midway! A complete Midway that is... But... I just don't know. How do we explain this to Congress! To the cabinet of Defense!? OR the public?" His concerns were valid, but not our concern. "Doesn't matter what any of them feel, think, or how they perceive it! What matters here is that we take advantage of it! Don't waste the opportunity to bolster national spirits! Our fleets strength! Speed up this war to some kind of conclusion from its fruits!" I assert! Just as Denver enters the room, closing the door behind her as she spoke. "Umm, Admiral, I hope I'm not interrupting anything important" We both look up from each other unto Denver. Her, not yet aware of the news of Cowpen's reported return to the world of living! "Commander David wanted me to hand deliver the finalized combat report that faxed in later in the morning" She continued as she approached, paperwork in hands. "He also said that you wanted to speak to me about something important." She finished as she arrived at the desk, placing them down neatly, before she could, I spoke.

"Ah! Yes! Denver! It came to my attention that you were deathly worried about your sisters being court martial upon their return. Though it is policy clearly lays out that those in the fleet that went rogue should be! I will not be dishing out court martial to any vessels involved! This includes your sisters! What punishments that are in store however I can't speak on right this moment. I felt you deserved to know before the rest" I had a very very soft spot for the Cleveland family and all those who had lost vessels in our first major battle at the Coral Sea. But especially the Cleveland Family, whom had lost their only brother, and their youngest sibling! Of course, even though he has returned to the living! That soft spot remains. I also choose not to inform her of his return to life! I believe it'll be more so appropriate to let her see him alive unto arrival! It'll have far more meaning than spoiling the fact. A gentle sweat mark takes form along the side of her face as she placed the papers down. An awkward smile crossing over, as she heard the news, and found that I'd not brought her in to announce some kind of bad news! "Oh! T-Thanks, p-please don't be too harsh on them." She spoke a bit awkward in tone, not entirely sure how to respond to my announcement of information.

" She spoke a bit awkward in tone, not entirely sure how to respond to my announcement of information