--Check Point--

I want to hear from you personally! What, do you think is about to happen? Midway is the next chapter! It'll be at the most two chapters long!

Germany is about to split in half with in the 10s of chapter!

Sekiryu has announced his love to Bismarck, and her love is announced for him!

Hoods Wisdom cube has been returned to the British!

An we've yet to seen the Northern Parliament

What will happen when Germany splits!?

Will Bismarcks Parents stay at her side!? or will they turn and curse her!

Will Tirpitz understand and support her sister in war!? Or resent her into the abyss!

Will Vichya, Spain, and Sardegna Empire just ALLOW germany to split!?

Will anyone help germany's new half when it comes?

Will Midway play out the same!? Will Aaron Ward spill the beans and ruin America's element of surprise!?

Will Hornet be in the battle like she was in IRL, she is pregnant after all!? if not who fills the place!? If so! WHY!?

Will Yorktown die? Or will she survive?

If the war truly beginning to end? Or is it only beginning to start!!!

Will I ever give Matthew an actual long ass story arc again!?

WHO KNOW!

How are you enjoying the story so far!?

I also want to know! How do you think Hornet or even Bismarck will react once you know?

Like how will that work? Shit how will the Eagle Union react to know Cowpens has Sekiryu and... Yeah

Lastly! WHAT THE FU- is a Kilometer! Like! is that a 1000 feet? I genuinely don't know.