!Heads Up!

!Another story on the channel!

!I do intend to continue this one later btw!

So don't worry

On the 27th of May, 1941, Bismarck began capsizing at about 10:35, and by 10:40 had slipped beneath the waves, stern first

On the 27th of May, 1941, Bismarck began capsizing at about 10:35, and by 10:40 had slipped beneath the waves, stern first. During the engagement the two British battleships fired some 700 large-caliber shells at Bismarck, and all told, King George V, Rodney, Dorsetshire and Norfolk collectively fired some 2,800 shells, scoring around 400 hits. Bismarck would find rest at the bottom after sliding down into the bottom of a underwater ravine. There, the ship would sit for the rest of its day.

The world would move on without the existence of Bismarck, or the nation it once was built to defend and fight for. An over the course of 300 years, Bismarck, would decay away, steel slowly dissolved into the water, eaten by sea plant life, and decomposing to the test of rust and time. All the while the ship sits in rest, above the waters, humanity hangs by a threat, faced with a threat brought upon themselves, by themselves, by the lust and interest of greater strength, and better means of killing one another in form of war! Creating a sentient, living creature, out of warships, at the time, called Azured vessels, but the ones azured then, were named sirens. It's unclear how they received this name! But one thing remained clear, their intent to disobey humanity, there interest and lust for power!

Destruction, and chaos. Of which, humanity simply couldn't serve them. Not in their current state. Humanity, pushed to the brink of extinction. Makes a supposed final stand in the oceans! An in the skies above them! The final stands spread out the oceans abroad, that nearly ends in total calamity. But during the fighting, a siren is killed, and her cube is launched off into the ocean from the back blast of a missile. This cube would sink deep into the ocean. An it would find Bismarck at her bow. All that came after, would go down into history, as humanities final hope. Awakened. Found in unlikely vessels, one of which, known as the fearful ship, that scared the allies at the call of his name, so many years ago. An took a fleet to sink. The king had awoken. And at 10:45, 300 years to the day, of his sinking. Bismarck would find his guns, to be no longer silenced.