Chapter 6

Y/n's POV

Humming a tune, you was brushing your hair in your room. It has been two days now and the little girl still hasn't awoken. You just decided that you'll be their for her until she awakens. The fact that she was also like you made you feel more protective over her. You were terrified when you couldn't control your abilities. This made you wonder what she felt like.

A shuffle was heard from your bed, you turned to see the little girl was sat up rubbing her eyes. You sat beside her, watching her look around in confusion. Her eyes were an ocean blue in the middle, but it turned a light grey around the edges.

" Where am I?"

Her voice was soft when she spoke. You just smiled at her cuteness and responded,
" You're safe. You're in Berk. What's your name sweetie?"

She thought for a moment,
" Kalisa! My name is Kalisa!"

You chuckled,
" I'm Y/n,"

She paused to look at the ruins on your face and wrists, then admired your eye colour. Her eyes widened before hugging you tightly in excitement, surprising you,
" You're the earth spirit! I'm so glad I've found another. I'm the wind spirit, even though I'm quite young,"

Confusingly, you looked down at her,
" What do you mean? Spirit?"

She nodded, pulling away from the hug and smiling up at you,
" Yeah! It's why we have these abilities! Obviously we didn't originate with them, the dragons did, but they somehow chose a host when they die. Only if you do sacrifice something in return. It can either be willingly or not,"

You processed the information for a few moments then got up, deciding to think about it later. You brushed her hair, which was very long, and placed it into two plats.

Her eyes sparkled in awe in the mirror at her new clothes and hairstyle. You took her hand and walked out of the hut with her. She quickly hid behind you from seeing Amethyst run over to you.

You chuckled,
" Kalisa, it's alright, she's friendly,"

You outstretched your hand, letting her gently nudge her snout against it. Kalisa slowly came out from hiding behind you and Amethyst did the same to her. A bright smile formed on her face, making your heart warm up.

You both walked to the main hall to see the squad having their lunch with Hiccup. They turned to look at you then turned their attention to Kalisa, who was nervous from all the attention. You helped her sit on the bench then sat beside her.

Hiccup stood up from his seat and walked to sit next to you,
" I see she's awoken,"

" Hiccup, guys, this is Kalisa. She's the wind spirit, making me an earth spirit,"

They seemed confused by using the term ' spirit', so before you could explain to them what she told you, she did instead. You were surprised how fast she could build up confidence and how smart she was for a 6 year old.

Fishlegs hummed in thought and began,
" I remember reading about the four element dragons. They were the original settlers of the earth, making them more powerful than any dragon or being on this planet, some even say they even came from another planet,"

Hiccup frowned at the information, his worry for your safety gaining after every word he said. His emotions were visible through his face and gaze. He thought about his enemies like the people who hunt dragons for money, they would love to have a human earth spirit.

Hiccup said, stabbing his fork into some chicken,
" That means we can't let anyone know about your powers, Y/n. If they do, they'll be after you like you're a piece of gold because in their eyes you're worth more than a flock of dragons combined,"

You gulped nervously, nodding and thinking on how to do that. Your appearance gives it all away. So you let a light green glow surround your palm like a hurricane then clicked your fingers. The light surrounded your body, making the green in your hair disappear and your hair turning fully H/C, along with your E/C eye colour. The runes on your skin were no longer visible.

Everyone looked in awe as Astrid laughs,
" I didn't know you could do that! That's awesome,"

Hiccup just cleared his throat, trying to stop himself from looking at you to much. You were beautiful, but even without the looked your magic gives you -
You were perfect in every way.

Snoutlout broke the silence,
" If there's air and earth, then there must be Fire and Water too?"

You smiled brightly,
" Exactly! I wish to find them one day, if we can unite, I think we can change this world for the good,"