Chapter 11

Warning:
Slight violence, mentions of broken and dislocated bones

Y/n's POV

Later that night, you were fast asleep only to feel a presence in your room. You thought it was Kalisa moving into bed with you since she gets nightmares sometimes. But you were wrong.

A hand was harshly placed onto your mouth, stopping you from making a sound. You struggled out of the strangers strong grip, knocking over your bedside table. Amethyst was sleeping beside Toothless in Hiccup's but, so she couldn't protect you in time.

The figure placed you over his shoulder before disappearing into the same flame tornado you saw a few days ago. You immediately knew who it was.

You were thrown into a cell wearing metal handcuffs. A chuckle filled the room, only to see Blaze locking the cage and placing it in his pocket,
" There's no escape. Them handcuffs are to block our elemental powers so good luck",

" Where are we?"

He grinned,
" On an Island a few minutes away from Berk, deep within the woods. It's an abandoned prison,"

That morning, Kalisa ran to Hiccup's and banged on the door aggressively. He immediately opened the door, wiping his eyes tiredly. Kalisa yelled in alarm,
" Y/n is gone! And her room is unnaturally messy!"

His face went pale as his eyes widened, his heart feeling like it was going to drop in his stomach. He barged into your room, panicking as to where you are. He glanced at the necklace you gave him and did what you said. He double tapped it.

The piece of Jewellery glowed bright green and levitated in the air. A spark emerged from it, creating a thin pathway that floated in the air, which stretched across the sea. Toothless and his squad, including Azekiel, got on a dragon and followed it. Azekiel was riding behind Astrid.

Blaze played with the keys to the cell that you were trapped in,
" You're probably wondering who actually sent me to collect you,"

You looked at him, clearly confused, making him laugh out loud. You knew he was enjoying this game that he was playing and it angered you to the core. He knelt down to capture your full stare and grinned,
" Your Father sent me,"

He chuckled at your reaction. You were scared, more than you've ever been before. You couldn't remember much but you knew the reason you ran away was because of him. The permanent scar that remained in your memories installed fear into your body, making it tense with every move you made.

" He promised me my freedom and to give me a better life, that is by having a beautiful and powerful wife. You,"

You glared at him,
" I would never marry you,"

He walked up and down in front of the cell, humming in response,
" That's what I expected you to say, until I threaten to burn down all of Berk and kill your Mother,"

Surprised, you stood up in shock,
" My Mother is still alive?"

Before he could respond, he looked through the small window in your cell, his smirk somehow widening,
" Looks like we have visitors,"

You looked through the window, a bright smile formed. It was Hiccup and your friends on their dragons in the distance. Blaze let out a low sigh of annoyance, rolling his eyes at the sight,
" They always get in the way, how annoying,"

He walked out of the building, leaving you to try and open the cell door with as much force as possible. You ended up getting long and deep cuts on your hands from trying to break the padlock with rocks that surround you.

You were worried that Blaze might hurt one of your friends, or worse - kill them. Groaning in frustration, you glanced down at your handcuffs before getting the craziest idea. You knew it would be painful but it was the only way to set yourself free.

Inhaling your nerves, you put pressure on your thumb. Ignoring the pain in your hand, you dislocated your thumb, earning a large crack of your bone in response. You muffled a scream of pain and slid the hand cuff off. You grabbed your dislocated thumb and pushed it back in place. A jolt of pain coursed through your hand as you did so.

Luckily, one hand was enough to use your power to break the lock. Once the lock was broke from vines, you ran out of the building to find your friends and Hiccup.

Your friends were seen fighting Blaze at the same time, but he was to powerful for them all. Ezekiel managed to get a few hits on him by using water, but he had to drain the water out of some plants in order to get better hits.

Blaze looked at the shore to see multiple ships, possibly around 5, head towards the coast. Fear arose in your stomach and from Blaze's smirk, you knew exactly who that was. Your Father and your village.

Hiccup read your expression and knew they were after you. He tried multiple times to land a hit on Blaze, but not only are his fire powers an advantage, but how physically strong he was. Blaze's smirk dropped,
" That's enough,"

A black dagger was taken out of his pocket in a flash. He kicked Hiccup harshly to the floor and pinned his arms to the floor. Blaze placed the dagger against his throat, deciding to slowly heat it up.

Blaze's gaze turned to you,
" Pick Y/n. Either you come with us or he dies,"

The overwhelming feeling of fear that coursed within you quickly turned to adrenaline and fear. You glanced at the ships, which were now already parked on the side of the shore. The blade began to release steam from the temperature rise, making Hiccup wince slightly at the small pain, that was quickly rising.

" Fine! I'll come! Just let him go,"

Hiccup shook his head in worry as your friends sent you looks of concern. You walked towards Blaze, trying to shove away your nerves that felt like they were going to make your heart explode from the amount of adrenaline coursing through your body.

You glanced at Hiccup, who was stood beside you,
" Let me say goodbye, please?"

Blaze flicked his gaze between you both before rolling his eyes dramatically, groaning in annoyance,
" Fine. You have a minute,"

Without hesitating, you wrapped your arms around Hiccup's neck, letting him wrap his arms around you. He has never hugged you so tightly before and it broke your heart. He buried his face into the crook of your neck, his voice cracking,
" Please don't go. I lost my Father, I can't lose you too,"

You pulled away from the hug, seeing tears finally escaping his grasp. You cupped his cheek, wiping it with your thumb,
" I have to protect the people I love. I promise I'll find you and escape,"

He pulled you into a quick but passionate kiss before you was ripped away from his grasp. Blaze waved sarcastically at Hiccup and your friends before you both disappeared in a wave of fire.

The last thing you heard was Hiccup screaming out your name.