Let's play A Game - *IMPORTANT*

Sorry but this isn't an upload... No... Don't cry.... You'll get your computer wet.... ;D

I just want to ask you guys for help. A few of you guys loved the idea of me making a spin off for this book with the next generation. You know what that means? New characters-new problems-new story. Don't cry when you don't see Dominic or something (Pfft, chances are he'll be there or someone like him, cuz he's my favorite character ever LOL) BUT let's play a game. 

Whoever can come up with a similar Title like You Can't Cuddle With A Zombie/Resistance/Prequel/Immune THAT DOESN'T HAVE THE PHRASE "You can't cuddle" in it, I'll love you forever. ;D Do you understand? Something funny with double meanings you know? Like You can't cuddle with a zombie LOL 

I'd tell what the spin would be about, but that might reveal the ending to the series and I don't want to ruin it... Cuz this book isn't even half over people ;D

So please any ideas, ANYTHING just write, or even facebook/twitter/email them! Facebook page and Twitter is on my profile and the email is in the first note of this book (Youcantcuddle@gmail.com). I'd love you hear your ideas, It could get chosen as the title or just spark up my brain into thinking of one- either way I'll give you guys credit. How's that sound? I like to make you guys envolved you know? 

And I love you guys, by the way ;D 

Oh and look at the photo I posted on the side (or on info if you're on your phone!) I was driving with the family to a store and this car stopped at a red light with us. If you can't see it it's a black truck with a circle sticker that says "Zombie Outbreak response team" You can say It made my life ;D 

Oh and I have an actor for Ashley, It's the girl that plays Number 6 in I am Number four and the main girl from Warm Bodies! She kicks ass. 

ALSO: I have offered to finish the amazing book "Zombie Divide" By Live4music AKA Ashley my bestie on wattpad (if you haven't read it, DO IT!). She was going to stop writing and even .. wait for it... DELETE *Screams* I KNOW! So I offered to help finish it. THAT MEANS, You guys have to be paient with me ok? I work from fridays to Sunday till late... school every other day and now I have to write my stories, Immune with Sketchesofpain3 and Zombie divide. I'm not complaining tho, I love writing with these guys but I'm worried about you guys so please, just don't send me a million messages saying "OMG you haven't updated in forever I forgot what your story was about" or just "Update" a million and five times. I love that you guys want to read it but remember, I have stuff to do.... Not really but sometimes I'M LAZY ;D LMFAO! 

So Thanks for reading this, if you still are... LMFAO! 

Don't forget to give your thoughts! 

Love

Mysky :) 

*Edited: Title has already been chosen!