Chapter 21: The Man Who Knew It All. The Man No One Knew.

Dedicated to my new wattpad/real life friend Siyanna!!! 

LOOK AT THE JAKE/GHOST BANNER!!!!! 

Look at this trailer I made for my Summer Reading Project that my librarian started fangirling about and is going to be in the art/media show!!!!! It also has the same cast I'm using for the You Can't Cuddle spin off, Zombies Hate Fast Food!!! So get to know them and love them ;D LOL 

Chapter 21

Alyssa sat on Dominic's bed. What was taking him so long? He was just in the living room… right? 

She suddenly heard something- it sounded like someone fighting. Alyssa felt her heart stop. 

Please let it not….

She stood up and ran to the door. She felt it didn't even open fast enough as she ran outside. But she wasn't the only. Ella and Jeremy stood in front of the door across from her and Sky and Will were making their way from the living room. Soon Ricky, Lizzie, and the twins were standing in the hallway. All the pair of eyes fell to the two boys on the bridge. Dominic had Jake pinned on the ground, holding a gun to his head. 

Jake's gun had fallen in the fight, and the moment he heard the doors open, he smirked. 

"Help!" Ghost suddenly yelled, trying to struggle with Dominic. "He's gone crazy!" 

"Dominic what the hell?!" Alyssa yelled, moving closer to the bridge. But Dominic didn't even look up. He just stared at the guy who tried to kill him numerous times. 

"Don't listen to anything he says," Dominic said, his voice surprising clam. He knew what Jake wanted. If he exploded, it would like he was out of his mind. 

He had gotten just as good as Ghost at reading people. 

"Dominic put the gun down," Jeremy's voice reached Dominic as strict. He didn't like it. He didn't like being ordered around, not by anyone. 

"He's Ghost." 

The sentence finally got the smirk off Jake's face. Dominic could feel he utter shock coming from everyone. 

"He's lying!" Jake suddenly exclaimed. "I'm telling you he's gone crazy!" 

"Shut up!" Dominic ordered, suddenly unlocking the gun he was aiming at Ghost's head. Everyone all took a step closer at the moment. 

"Dominic, I think you need to calm down," Ricky said, looking at the gun and at Jake. 

This time, finally, Dominic looked up. 

He wondered if Ricky knew. If he knew his best friend was a freaking assassin who had him kidnapped. And Dominic knew he wasn't going to take this well. 

"I'm telling you guys the truth," Dominic snapped, wanting everyone to stop looking at him like he was finally cracking. "Jake's Ghost! He's ALWAYS been Ghost!"

"I'm not Ghost!" Jake yelled again. He tried moving his head to look at everyone but Dominic prevented him from doing so. 

"I swear to god, you move and I'll blow your brains out." Dominic's voice was low and threaten and Jake didn't move an inch.

"How do we know you're not Ghost?" Jake shot back, still not moving. He could still turn this around. "You're the one pointing a gun at a helpless man." 

Jake could easily over throw Dominic and push him off the bridge. They both knew that. But he wanted to play with everyone's head before going in for the kill. It's what he does. It was the way he kills.