Chapter 19: Think again

Finally. First of all I'M SORRY I TAKE SO LONG TO UPDATE! Second please enjoy the video on the side made by the amazing Lifesfortheliving!!! I love this video <33 and the pic on the side was made by live4music, aka Ashley!! I bet you thought I forgot about this pic ;D I've just been waiting for the right chapter to post these <333 

and finally..... I bet you guys all are going to be thinking.... "finally" 

(I did change Sky’s little sister’s age lol she was 12 and now she’s 14)

Chapter 19

Dominic jumped up faster than anyone could comprehend. He didn't even yell or think twice.

He just took off his shoes and jumped.

Sky jumped up the second the black haired boy disappeared, running to the tail that lead them down.

"Come on!" She said, making everyone finally move their feet.

Ella and Jeremy flew past her and it made sense. They were their best friends. When they made it to the lake they realized that there were people there. It was the reason Jeremy and Ella had left the lake and went to cliff; because they didn't know anyone. Ava noticed the panic look on their faces and ran to them.

"What's wrong?" The 14 year old asked her older sister.

"Get everyone out of the water!" She ordered, as Will, Ella and Jeremy looked around.

"I don't see them!" Ella yelled, as her heartbeat increased.

They couldn't be hurt. They just couldn't.

"EVERYONE OUT!" Ava's voice echoed and everyone did as the little girl told them too.

They all ran, disappearing into the trees.

But there was still  no Dominic or Alyssa.

"Jeremy..." Ella's voice was cut off just as Dominic's dark hair appeared from the water.

"There!" Jeremy said, letting out a breath as Dominic dragged Alyssa body with him. His wet hair was all over his face and he gently laid Alyssa on the ground.

The first thing everyone noticed was the blood coming from the side of her head.

Dominic leaned in to check her breathing.

"She's bleeding," Ella commented as she fell to her knees.

"She's also not breathing," Dominic replied, moving away. Ella's eyes widen. Dominic took action quickly. He took out his wet shirt and placed it on Alyssa's bleeding head.

"Stop the bleeding Ella," Dominic ordered. Ella obeyed.

Dominic showed no expression on his face as he placed both hands on Alyssa's chest, trying to get her heart to start again.

Jeremy watched helplessly.

After a while of pumping nothing happened.

"Dominic give her mouth to mouth," Jeremy suggested. Dominic looked at Alyssa's pale face for a second. Then he leaned in and their lips met for a moment as Dominic blew air into her mouth. Her lips were cold. They shouldn't be cold, he thought. They should be warm. They should be kissing him back.

He drew away and placed his hands at her chest again. Three pumps then his lips met hers again.

He kept this going for a minute.

"Dominic I don't think-"

"Don't finish that sentence, Sky."

He wasn't going to give up. She didn't give up on him.