Chapter-3

Ivaara’s P.O.V.

'You Bitch, how dare you?'
'No, leave me. I am sorry, pleaseeeee!'
'Leave you, huh? Forget about it- you are at my mercy for the rest of eternity.'

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” I woke up.

Tears threaten to spill through my eyes and my chest tightened to an extent, I thought I would die. Those faces flashed in front of my eyes again and again and all I could feel was how weak and helpless I was. I tried to sit up but my body had probably fallen into sleep paralysis.

“Help, please someone help.” I kept on murmuring the same thing all over again. Suddenly, I felt as if someone hugged me- pulling back and looking into the man’s eyes, I was shocked to find the Mystery man again- but how did he-?

He signaled me to breathe just like before and again, my body acted on its own accord- but the voices in my head didn’t stop. I closed my eyes, took a deep breath and opened them again only to find him gone. Was he, was he just a fragment of my imagination?

My breathing was steadier than before but still, my chest ached, those flashbacks made my head throb and I knew one thing for sure- that my past will never leave me alone. Gathering some courage, I dialed bhai’s number.

“Hello, Ivu?”

“B-Bhai!” my voice was just a whisper.

The call went dead and I knew bhai will be here.

Proving my thoughts right, the door burst open and bhai rushed to me, enveloping me in his arms.

“Breathe, bacche breathe. You can do it.”
He was continuously rubbing my back and with closed eyes, I was focusing on one thing- my new favorite color- Hazel. After a few minutes, I felt my eyes drooping and last I remember, I heard bhai’s voice- “You will never have to face that hell again, princess.”

……………………………………………………….

Author’s P.O.V.

Where on one hand Rudraansh’s eyes calmed the chaos in Ivaara’s mind, Rudraansh woke up from the best sleep of his life since Misha’s death.

The whole of Chauhaan Family was radiating happiness that morning- Chandrika Chauhaan had already ordered the servants to start cleaning the Chauhaan Mansion. After-all the eldest daughter-in-law of the family will finally come home.

Aashish had already expressed his son’s desire to Veer and the latter had assured him that he will, for sure discuss it with his family. But he was also aware of the fact that Abhinav was over-possessive for Ivaara and would not agree easily. But the most difficult part would be breaking this news to his Laado. He had no idea how she would react to this- he didn’t want anything to trigger his doll’s panic attacks.

With a conflicted mind, he went back home from his shop.

The Sharmas had a business of cloth-pieces. They weren’t as rich as the Chauhaans but they were capable enough to fulfill their requirements.

“Veer?VEER?” Paridhi’s voice brought him out of his deep thoughts.

“Hey, how was your day?” He asked, pecking her forehead.

“Good. Now tell me what’s bothering you?”

“Where are the kids?”

“Abhinav, Aarushi and Aariv are already at the dining table and Ivaara is with Shanya- its must be her mehendi right now. She will come back directly after the wedding.”

“Come, I have something to discuss.”
………………………………………….

Ivaara’s P.O.V.