Chapter-28

Ivaara's P.O.V.

It has been two months since we got married. Honestly, I couldnt have asked for more- when I came back into consciousness that day, I found Vansh by my side- I dont know how to describe it in words but my heart clenched when I saw his tear-striken face.

Flashback:

"V-Vansh." I muttered, not being able to speak properly.

Raanaji, who had been asleep on the chair jerked up and the moment his eyes landed on me, he held my hand and dropped multiple kisses.

"Vaara, you- ruko hum, hum doctor ko bulaate hai." He was about to get up when I held his hand to stop him.

"Vansh aap- I am sorry Vansh."

"Sorry? Kis baat ke lie sorry bol rahi ho Vaara?"

"Mujhe- mujhe aapko shaadi ke pehle bataa dena chiye tha."

"Accha? Aur kya badaljata use?"

I couldnt speak any further- I just broke down and he immediately held me in his warm embrace. For a while, all that mattered was his heartbeats which were music to my ears. Then he pulled back and went somewhere outside.

'He left.' My mind mocked.

Just then the door opened and he returned with the doctor. After they were sure of my condition, the doctor informed Vansh that we could go home and left. Vansh sat down beside me and caressed my face.

"Vaara?"

"Hmm?"

"Aap isi baat se dari hui hai na ki mai aapko chhor dunga? Par aapko pata hai mai kis baat se dara hua tha? Jab aap us haalat me thi, to mujhe aisa lag raha tha maano- maano meri palke jhapkengi aur aap mujhse door ho jaaengi Raanisa. Aapka past kyaa hai usse ye decide nahi ho sakta ki mai aapke saath rahunga ya nahi. Kyunki aapne mujhe waapas jeena sikhaaya hai. Aap rooh ban gayi hai meri aur Raanisa, rooh ke bina aadmi laash ho jaata hai. Isliye Vaara, aaj ke baad kabhi bhi aisa mat sochna ki mai tumhe chhod sakta hoon."

Flashback ends.

Our family treated me like a china doll all this while and I couldn't have asked for more love. No one asked me anything about how I got into that state but they were just there for me. In these two months, Vansh never initiated any physical intimacy between us except for his hugs and sweet pecks- but to say that he wasn't romantic, would be a crime. We went on numerous dates, had late-night talks and watched endless romantic movies which Vansh usually hated. All the efforts he put in our relationship made me realize that I had fallen in love- with Rana Rivaansh Singh Chauhaan AND with my Vansh. Right now, it's 1 a.m. and I am waiting for His Highness to come back from his meeting.

"You are still awake?"

"Vansh's voice reached my ears and I immediately went towards him with a glass of water."

"You know I don't eat without you."

Vansh just shook his head and picked me up in his arms making me shriek.

"Vansh aap-"

"Shhh. Aankhein dekhiye apni, aisa lag raha hai ki neend ke kaaran hi gir jaaengi. Ab aap yahi baithe aur hume apni Raani ko khaana parosne ka mauka de." He served us dinner and we ate with our usual talks.

"Vansh?"

"Yes, Jaan?"

"Umm, can I- start working and, and also study further?"

He didnt reply for a while and then held my hand.

"I will never stop you from pursuing your dreams, Vaara- but I can also not bear to stay away from you. I am not forcing you. But can you just , just do online courses from Ajmer?"

I giggled hearing his reply and pulled his cheeks. "You're so cute when youre insecure, Vansh."

His cheeks turned pink- YES GUYS! THE YUVRAAJ RIVAANSH WAS BLUSHING.

"I cannot stay away from you as well, Raanaji. I already have a few open learning universities in mind- I will fill up the application forms now that you're okay with it. And as for teaching, yaha ke baccho ko bhi toh mere jaisi Awesome professor milni chahiye na?"

This made him chuckle. Yayyyyy!

"Of-course I am okay. I had already talked to everyone about your career baba."

These little things just make me swoon over him. After dinner we retired to our room and slept holding each others hands.

YES people, we sleep on the same bed now. I still keep some distance between us, but I am getting closer to him with each passing day.

The next morning, just like he has been for the past two months, Vansh woke me up after his gym-sesh. While he enjoyed his yucky black coffee and protein shake, I freshened up and got ready in an anarkali for the first time after our marriage. It was a plain blue suit with a sweetheart neck and a plain dupatta with a golden border. Pairing it all with a pair of golden chained-jhumkas, a golden haathphool, my mangalsutra, engagement ring and also the flute ring Vansh gifted me, a blue bindi and golden paayal, I was done for the day.

 Pairing it all with a pair of golden chained-jhumkas, a golden haathphool, my mangalsutra, engagement ring and also the flute ring Vansh gifted me, a blue bindi and golden paayal, I was done for the day

I walked out of the closet and stood in front of the dressing table.

"Vansh sindoor?" I called out to him and like an obedient husband, he walked up to me, took a pinch of sindoor, applied it to my hairline and kissed me just above it. This has become our usual habit- he always applies my sindoor and I pick out his clothes, twinning with mine everyday.

Thanks to me, his wardrobe now consisted of formals, semi-formals and casuals unlike his usual showroom of suit-pieces. For today, he was wearing a blue shirt with grey formal pants. With everything for the day ready for His Highness, I went downstairs and greeted everyone.

My little bear came running to me with Urvi and both of them started nagging me to go to the market with them. Well, the tough part was convincing their brother who, according to them was going to throw tantrums the moment someone asks him for a tour of the Ajmer Market.

"Mimmy pwease?"

"Bhabhi maa Pleaseeeeeeee?"

Both of them kept on pleading and they were too cute for me to not melt. I agreed and well All the Best Raanaji. You may try your best to dodge your Raanisa but everyone knows who is gonna win.

Enjoy the chapter people......
See y'all soon
Love,
Author...