Chapter-35

Rivaansh’s P.O.V.

Right now, Vaara is sleeping peacefully in my arms after making MY sleep vanish into thin air.

The moment her lips landed on mine, I was lost- I can’t deny the fact that my body wants her- I crave for her everytime I see her milky waist when she wears a saree, her vermillion filled hairline, her wet hair, her Vanilla scent- her mere existence turns me on. Only I know how many cold showers I have had just because i don’t want to initiate anything before she is comfortable.

But this one move of hers held so much importance- not only because it was our first step towards physical intimacy, but also because it was a signal of how my wife has started to trust me with herself.

Our kiss was just a little more than a peck because- one, I was too stunned to react and two, Vaara was very nervous. It was like a sweet torture- her sweet, plump lips tasted like honey and litchi and the way they trembled over mine, I swear I would have traded all of myself for that feeling. And then like a fucking tease, she ran away leaving me all flustered and wanting for more. Yet, I couldn’t help the warmth that crept all through me and the way my heartrate spiked upon thinking about the moment we shared. I had to go to the guestroom and take yet another cold shower and by the time I returned, HER HIGHNESS was already asleep. Chuckling at her shyness, I did what I do best- take her in my arms and admire her until eventually, sleep overtook me.

Ivaara’s P.O.V.

W

hen I woke up the next morning, I found myself in Vansh’s arms as always. But this time, the shyness took over and I tried to escape his hold on me.

“Shy, are we Mrs. Chauhaan?” His husky morning voice breathed into my ears made me curl my toes and clench my thighs.

‘What the FUCK Ivaara? Since when did you become a horny brat?’ I asked myself to which my stupid mind replied- ‘Since you married a Greek God.’

And of-course like the intelligent girl I am, I ignored it.

“I asked you a question Jaan.” Vansh’s voice broke my trance and I just shook my head in reply, making him laugh softly.

He brought my face closer to his and whispered- “Thank you for the gift Jaan. I loved it. And I love you.” With that said, he pecked my forehead and sat up while I was all blushy blushy.

“Vansh?” I asked after a while.

“Hnji sohneya?”

GOD HIS NICKNAMES!

“Hum- Hum aaj baahar chale? Mujhe na wo, Sunny ke lie gift lena hai. Usne apna pehla case jeeta hai na?”

With a smile, he pulled me into his arms and agreed, making me smile.

“Thank you Vansh, you’re the bestttttt!”

I giggled and ran into the bathroom to get ready for the shopping spree!!!!
Within an hour, I was all ready in a pastel dhoti-kurta set and matching jhumkis and jooti. Walking outside of the closet, I came in contact with a freshly showered Vansh in just his trousers- again!

 Walking outside of the closet, I came in contact with a freshly showered Vansh in just his trousers- again!