Chapter-33

Adwait’s P.O.V.

Urvi’s announcement about the College Fest came as a surprise to all of us. Not because of the theme, but because of the fact that Daadi took it so casually.

But then Iva suddenly ran away and upstairs. I didn’t miss the tears that left her eyes- none of us did. We called out for her but to no avail. Bhai ran behind her and then, all of us were worried sick.

“What happened to her suddenly? Does anyone know?” Daadu asked and all of us shook our heads.

There is something about Iva, the way she made her place in all our hearts and now, all of us care for her like she is the favorite child of the house. We decided to stay in the living room and wait for them- maybe she would come down.

But after some tiume, it was just Bhai who returned with his jaw clenched in anger.

“Rivaansh, bete kya hua Ivaara ko?” Daadi asked.

“Bhai, she was crying. Is everything okay?” Sunny asked.

Before Bai could reply, Maa suddenly walked up to him and twisted his ears making him groan.

“Aaa, Maa kyaa kar rahi ho aap? Dard ho raha hai.”

“So what haa? Tell me did you fight with my daughter?”

This made all of us laugh and Bhai rolled his eyes.

“Noooo Maa, I would never make her cry- trust your son, woman.”

Maa just smiled sheepishly and left his now red ear.

“Guys, there are things about Ivaara which I have no right to share with you. All I can tell you that she is fine now and we are all shopping at the best boutique tomorrow. Just please, don’t ask her anything about what happened earlier, okay?”

We agreed and then retired to our rooms. All of us knew it already that Ivaa is hiding something from us- something which prevents her from letting her walls down around us. I just hope that she turns into the bubbly girl Abhinav bhai says she is around us soon.

……………………………………………………….

Rivaansh’s P.O.V.

I was seething in ager when Vaara told me that that fucker is the reason she never wears Western. This was the first time she avoided answering my question and it broke me. My baby has gone through so much that the trauma is turning her into someone she isn’t.

After talking to our family, I went back and took her in my arms again before sleeping.

The next morning, she was being a brat and wasn’t ready to wake up but was she going to win against my CEO side? Nahhhh! As we got ready and went downstairs, I was glad that everyone acted as if yesterday didn’t happen.

We went to one of the boutiques well known for its Bollywood outfits and everyone decided to buy the outfits for daadi, Daadu, Maa, Papa, Chhoti maa and Chhote papa first.

After hours of discussion, we decided that Daadu and Daadi will be Prem and Puja from Hum Aapke hai Kon , Maa-Paapa will be Shiva and Isha from Brahmastra and Chhoti Maa-Chhote Papa will be Raahul and Anjali from Kuchh Kuchh Hota hai.

Then we went on to decide on the outfits for us siblings but there, both Sana and Iti were getting shy until Daadisa practically ordered them to go all out. Finally, Adwait and Iti decided on Abhimanyu and Shanaya from  Student of The Year and Sana and Sunny declared that they would be Poo and Rohan from Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham.  Urvi? Well she chose Maya from Chhichhore.

“Bhai, where are Ivaara and Adu?” Iti asked and then it caught my attention- they were really missing since long.

We started looking for them, and then a salesgirl informed us that Vaara wants us to wait outside the trial room. We were confused but decided on going with the flow.

After ten minutes, our little Angel walked out, looking so goddamn cute dressed as little Anjali and all of us were awing at her.

“Oh my God Princess, you look soooo soooo beautiful.” I rushed to my doll and picked her up in my arms, twirling her. This made her giggle.

“Pippy, mimmy look morrrreeeee beautifoool. You round round her too?” She asked making everyone chuckle but my heart skipped a beat.

Ivaara dressed up?

Just on cue the door of the trial room opened again and the reason of my existence walked out, nervous but still trying to be confident and killing me with her looks- she decided to go for Geet from Jab we Met. This way, she dressed in Western and yet, it was not something she was uncomfortable in. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her forehead, whispering- “I am proud of you.”

She just smiled and then everyone approved her outfit. So naturally, it was decided I am gonna be Aditya.
We had our lunch at a restaurant and then left for home. As it is, we had all taken leave from our work so we could relax.

As we entered the room, Vaara jumped in my arms and clutched me as if her life depended on it. Knowing that she needed the comfort, I rubbed her back, carring her to our bed. Laying down, I pressed her closer to me and we stayed like that for sometime, letting our hearts do the talking.

“I was so nervous Vansh, but- but you gave me the strength.” She whispered, making my heart feel calm.

“You are the strongest woman I have known Jaan. And I am sooo sooo fucking proud of you.”

“I know. But, I want to give you a Thank you gift.”

“Oh? What else can you give me Vaara? I have you already.”

“Trust me Raanaji, you will love it. Just wait till the fest is over.” She giggled, freed herself from me and ran away.

‘GODDD! This girl will kill me.’

What do you think the gift would be people?
Let's do something....y'all comment and the one who guesses it correctly will be tagged when I write that chapter....also, maybe I like someone's idea more and I change some things in the next chapter?
Okay do vote, comment, share and follow...
Until next time,
Love y'all...🤗