Chapter-13

Rivaansh’s P.O.V.

We were on our way back. The plan was picking Adi and Aaru up and the going for our little ice-cream date. Ivaara was on call with Abhinav and I was thinking about our day together.
The way Ivaara got lost at the Iskcon Temple- I have never seen someone so much devoted to God. When I saw the tear rolling down her cheek, I felt like every reason for my existence suddenly vanished. But turns out, she was just overwhelmed. She thinks that it’s her who’s lucky to have me but she has no idea what brightness she has brought to my dark life.

Nevertheless, I cannot deny the fact that she has gone through something terrible in her past- the way she is so calculative and conscious, I am afraid I do have an idea what her trauma can be related to. But I pray it’s not true because if it is, there is a shit way of murder planned at my hands.

“Vansh, bhai said that we don’t need to go pick Aaru. He will drop him at the parlor.”
“Okay, we will go pick Adi then.”

I drove for another twenty minutes before a large haveli came in view.

Ivaara's P.O.V.

My jaw dropped seeing the magnificent building- it was like I really stepped in front of a royal palace.

‘It IS a royal palace, stupid girl.’

“Do you like it? It’s about to be your home, after all.” Vansh asked.

“Like? Vansh it’s stupidly beautiful. I- You know how all girls dream of a Prince Charming as kids? I got one in reality- just imagine!”

He gave me a hearty laugh and said, “What if I am the beast?”

“Then you should be grateful I have a knack for beasts.”I replied playfully.

“Accha, you wanna come inside with me to get Adi?”

Before I could reply, someone squealed-
“PIPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!”

“Here you go, little missy found out I am here.” Vansh exclaimed and got out of the car. There was a knock on my window.

“Oh, Hi Urvi! Wait, lemme-”

“No, No, bhabhi you stay inside.I just came to drop the devil to the devil king. Y’all enjoy.”

I pinched her cheeks and rolled the window up again. Vansh was back in the car and a little butterfly was looking at me with tiny eyes.

I put my arms forward and gently called out to her-
“Hey, Aditi. Will you give me a hug?”

She came into my arms and Vansh smiled brightly. Hiding her face in the crook of my neck she took a little whiff. I chuckled because of the tickling sensation.

“You whiffing me up bear?” I asked her and she nodded sheepishly.

“Mimmy shmell good.”
{Mimmy smells good.}

“Mimmy?” I asked.

Adi face-palmed herself, “Ohhho! Pippy-” She pointed towards Vansh- “And Mimmy!” She pointed towards me.

I giggled and pinched her cheeks and she scrunched her nose up.

“So princess? Pasand aagyi Mimmy?”
{Did you like Mimmy?}

“Yesh.” She said and popped her thumb in her mouth. Resting her head on my chest, she started pointing out at various objects on the way as we drove towards the parlor.

As we stepped down, I spotted Bhai and Aaru already sitting inside the parlor.

We went inside and Aaru’s face brightened as he spotted Adi.