Chapter-16

Rivaanshs P.O.V.

Finally I am one step closer to marrying my Angel. She is so fucking beautiful- inside and out- that I cannot believe my eyes sometimes.
When she fell asleep on my shoulder, I could feel my heart's tender corner getting filled with warmth. She has started to trust me and I would let nothing break it.

"She herself rested her head on your shoulder?" I turned towards the source of the sound and it was Abhinav.

"She did. I dont know what happened to her, Abhinav. But I understand she is scared of touch. And to realize that she is getting comfortable around me means a lot."

"Thank you, Yuvraj. My princess had lost her spark but now, I see her getting it back. It's because of you."

I nodded with a smile.

"Don't you ever feel like finding out what happened to her?"

I sighed, "I do. But I would never force her to share it with me. I do have an idea though, and if it is what I think it is, there is gonna be a big problem for someone out there."

Abhinav didnt reply, he just left with Ivaara in his arms but I could see his eyes turning glossy.

As I reached my room, I showered and changed into my sweatpants. I dont sleep with my t-shirt on but I guess that will have to change when Ivaara comes home. Lying down on the bed, I started scrolling my phone and saw a message from Vaara:

Hey, awake?

I could feel a smile forming on my face as I replied-

Yes. But I dont wanna chat.

Oh, ok!

Aww, my baby and her overthinking brain! I dialed her number and she picked up on the second ring.

"Hi." Her voice was soft and sad.

"I said I didnt wanna chat Raanisa. That was because I like to hear your voice- I would prefer a call."

She didnt reply.

"Dont torture me, Vaara." I pleaded.

"Wha- When did I torture you?"

"You blushing when I cannot see your face is worse than torture, Jaan."

She took a sharp intake of breath and chuckled nervously.

"You- called me- Jaan?"

"Yes. And I could repeat it as many times as it would take for you to believe it."

"Umm, I wanted to- Ugh. Okay, will you go out on a date with me tomorrow?"

"What? Did I hear right?"

"You heard it, Ranaji. Just answer."

"I would love to come on a date with you jaan."

"Goodnight, Vansh."

FUCK!
My fiancé is taking me out on a date. There can't be anything better than this.

The next morning, I woke up at my usual time and after all my morning business, I left for office. I needed to wind everything up by 3 and meet Vaara sharp at 4. Well, work was tiring- I had three back to back meetings and then had to deal with some motherfuckers who were creating havoc at one of the villages.
When I left the office, my heart was racing at a bullet speed. I reached the location that Ivaara had texted me and when I entered, I gasped. I knew it was at a simple park but the arrangements she had done transformed that whole place into a fairytale.