CHAPTER-25

Rivaansh's P.O.V.

When I woke up in the morning, the first view I had was of Vaara's beautiful face- she was sleeping peacefully with her pinky finger wrapped around mine. Just the sight of her made me groan- how will I control myself if she will look so fucking cute every time. I left for the gym to let off the steam and when I returned, the whole house had the aroma of delicious spices. I went inside the kitchen and saw Vaara cooking and damn!

I am falling head over heels for her, God!

Everything she had made was super delicious but I could see that she was a little nervous. I knew the reason- I hadn't complimented her dish yet and she was doubting herself. I finished my breakfast and went upstairs to my room.

Time to call Adhir-

"Hey young man, how is married life treating you?"

"Better than I expected. I want your help."

A deep chuckle came from the other side and I pinched my forehead, trying not to get irritated.

"RIVAANSH SINGH CHAUHAAN needs someones help- isnt it a miracle Rivaansh?"

"Don't test my patience- Singhania."

"Okay okay Chauhaan- I give up. What is it tell me."

"I need a bouquet of books- you have a publication company- GET IT DONE."

"Aa-aa-aa. Try again, maybe?"

God, I will kill him!

"PLEASE, Adhir."

"Better. Why don't you give me the keys to your Goa bungalow for my vacation in return? I have heard you are very generous when you want to get something done that concerns Ivaara."

ABHI KARMAKAR IS SO GONE TODAY!

"Fine. Now go get it done- I want the best romance novels within an hour and I warn you, Singhaania- if Vaara doesn't like even one book, I will fuck you up in ways you cannot imagine."

With a final assurance, Adhir cut the call and I placed my gift for Vaara on the bed. It was a crimson lehenga just like her vermillion and blush- for her muh-dikhaai along with jewellery. I couldnt give her bangles because yesterday mom had made her wear her chooda which she would keep on for one year.

Along with that I left a note for her as well

Dear Vaara,
I am sorry for not saying anything about the food you made today. I had an urgent meeting so I am leaving for the office. But trust me, I loved every bite of what you made. This is a little gift for my precious wife- wear it for the muh-dikhaai hmm? Take care. 
Yours to rule forever,                                Vansh.

With that I went downstairs and Vaara brought my lunch. With a kiss on her forehead, I left for my office.

My phone pinged with a message. I had been busy the whole day because of all the meetings I had lined up and I couldnt even see my wife in the lehenga I gifted her.

*Just like the crimson hue you bring on my cheeks, this crimson lehenga brought a smile on my face. Thank you Vansh, this is more precious to me than any other piece of clothing that I possess. And the boooooks? I soooooo love them❤️*

*P.S.  : You forgot to add anklets- I thought you love it when I wear those?*

Her text made my cheeks feel warm- I had never ever imagined I would ever fall so deeply for her this soon but she has surprised me again. And FUCK- how did I forget the anklets?

*I am blessed to be the reason you smile, Vaara. As for the anklets, yes it is my favorite because it always indicates your arrival, calming my racing heartbeats with its soft music. I am really sorry I forgot to add it, my Queen.* I texted back.

Within a second, she typed back- *Its okay Vansh- I have loads of them. I wore them. By the way, the function is over but your bride is still waiting for you to come back home. Please jaldi aajaaiyega?*

Fuck the work, I am going back. I will be doomed if I make her wait for me.

*I will be back in twenty minutes Jaan.*

I grabbed my coat and asked my P.A. Arjun to clear my schedule. Rushing towards my car, I drove back home and ran towards our room.

The moment I entered, my breath got hitched seeing the scene in front of me-

The whole room was decorated with scented candles, filling the surroundings with a soft glow.

"Vansh?" Vaara's soft voice came from the balcony and I rushed over there only to find her kneeling on the floor with a rose in her hand.

"Vaara, yeh kyaa kar rahi hai aap? Uthiye chaliye." I was about to grab her arm but she shook her head and continued-

"I was a normal girl Vansh, a normal girl who used to work, spend time with her family and read romance books- I always wished for my fictional man to come out of one of those pages and swipe me off my feet. I always dreamt of a Prince Charming as a child- but you, Raanaji- you entered as the beast and made me question all my opinions. I used to think that my perfect man would make me feel butterflies but I never expected it to be this beautiful. From no one, you made me a Queen- the Queen of our people, and the Queen of your heart. Vansh our wedding was the most beautiful- more beautiful than the fairytales. Raanaji, hume kehna bhi nahi padta aur aap humaara man padh lete hai. Isse zaada kuchh nahi chaahiye- aaj bas aapse ek hi baat kehni hai Vansh, Dont ever leave me please, because I- I think I am falling head over heels for you."

I was tongue-tied with whatever she said and tears were threatening to spill through my eyes. I knelt down and took the rose from Vaara and hugged her- no, I clasped her so tightly as if I would die if she ever leaves me.

"I am falling for you too. Jaan. And nothing or nobody can ever make us lose each other- I will fight God, death, fate and every mortal or immortal entity. Today, I am the happiest man on Earth and it's all because of you, Raanisa."

I pulled away and kissed her forehead, caressing her cheeks lovingly. But then she cupped my face and uttered in a small voice-

"Vansh, kiss me like a husband kisses his wife."

And there, I died.

It's been soo long yeah, but chill I am back...also, how is the chapter? Do u think they will finally kiss? Omg...it would be soo fun to make u wait for it hahahhaa....

See u next time...
Toodles....