Chapter-4

Rivaansh's P.O.V.

I never thought any girl would make me smile after Misha. But Ivaara? She amazed me in ways I had never imagined.

This was the first time I, RIVAANSH SINGH CHAUHAAN was just blankly staring at my laptop screen- my mind filled with the ways I could start a conversation with Ivaara this evening. I had a very important meeting with some foreign delegates and I couldn't make it to Parth's haldi. I was so frustrated with myself for missing the chance to look at the girl who entered as a sunshine in my dark, rotting life.

It's weird how you move on from someone you loved. Some may deem it wrong- but I don't think so. I feel that the person you loved will always stay alive in some fragment of your heart. But the void, the emptiness that comes with losing someone can only be filled when someone else enters that part, redecorate it in their own way and turn it into a new place which would be just theirs.
Moving on isn't forgetting someone- its deciding to preserve the happy memories in a casket and moving forward in the journey of life, meeting new people with new places in your heart, along the way.

My phone rang breaking my chain of thoughts. It was Abhi.

"Okay man, time for some brother-in-law talk." I muttered before picking the call up.

"Yes." I answered.

"Shit Rivu bhai, how will you win over my sweet sister with this arrogance of yours?"

I smirked, "That is for me to know and for you to find out."

This earned me a scoff.

"Anyways old man, why did you miss the haldi?"

"Foreign delegates." I sighed.

"Damn bro, your tone suggests you regret not being able to see a certain someone, huh?" He was clearly trying not to laugh.

"Shut up. I will be there in the evening."

"Cool. By the way, I have a deal for you."
I groaned, frustrated already.

"What do you want Karmakar?"

"Your Rolls Royce - Boat Tail for one day."

"No."

Like hell I am going to give him a chance to ruin my beauty.

"Not even for an introduction with Ivaara?" I could see his wiggling eyebrows in my mind right now.

"Dick."

"Proud of mine, bro. So? Deal?"

With a pause, I answered, "Deal. Now Fuck off."

As his laughter reached my ears, I cut the call.

But not even my arrogance could ignore the smile that had made its way to my face- finally, little Angel. We will meet properly.

.......................................................................

Ivaara's P.O.V.

Finally, after a fun-equipped haldi function and a lot of funny banters among us youngsters, Shanya Di and Archie drowsed off.

Me?

Well, my insomnia kicks me in the weirdest of times. I am hella tired but sleep is far away.

It was already 4 and mehendi starts at 7. I decided to get dressed so that at-least one of us, i.e Archie and I will be free to completely focus on Shanya di.

My outfit for the event was a dark green lehenga with some chikankari mirror work on it and golden latkans, a green blouse with one-side shoulder and a matching dupatta.