Chapter-7

Rivaansh's P.O.V.

SHE SAID YES!

I wanted to dance like a monkey but I couldn’t- Thank you soooo much Bholenaath!

When I started driving the car, she was silently looking outside. I knew she must be nervous so I decided to break the ice.

“Thank you Ivaara.”
“You have nothing to thank me for Mr.Chauhaan. It’s the other-way-round.”
“Well I disagree with you on that but since you do seem like you wanna thank me, why don’t you call me Rivaansh?”
“You are a king Yuvraj, I cannot.”
“If I am the king who owns Ajmer, you are the Queen who owns this King, hone waali Ranisa. So come-on.”
“Can I- Can I give you a nick-name instead?” She was making those cute puppy-eyes which make want to make the world bow down at her feet.

God, she is so cute!

“Cool. Would you wanna call me Rivu like my family?”
“No, you will find out.” There was a playful glint in her eyes and I was glad that her nervousness was gone.

“As you say.”

We reached her destination and she was about to open her car seat-door when I stopped her.

“No wait.”

Getting out, I went to her side and opened the door for her.

“You seriously don’t need to do this.”
“I do.”
“Thanks- Vansh.”

My eyes went wide at the name she gave me.

“Wha-what did you say?”
“I called you Vansh, Mr.Rivaansh Singh Chauhaan.”

With a sweet giggle she ran inside the hotel and I knew it was just a matter of time before she wraps me around her pinky finger.

‘She already has, asshole.’ My subconscious mocked.
Well, fair enough!

……………………………….

Ivaara’s P.O.V.

“I called you Vansh, Mr. Rivaansh Singh Chauhaan.”

I couldn’t help but run away from there.
I never thought after that day that I will look at a guy and feel any emotion other than fear but Vansh proved me wrong.
The sight of him gives me butterflies- a whole zoo of them. Whatever he said back at home, I had never imagined in my whole life that THE KING OF AJMER, one who is famous for his arrogance and ruthlessness would be so romantic at heart.

Reaching di’s room, I knocked and Archie opened the door. as she saw me, her eyes widened and she pulled me inside the room, locking it.

“Oh my God, Ivaara! We were sooo sooo worried for you. Di is in the washroom, let her come back and then we want the details ‘kay?”

I just nodded. NOW I was worried!
As soon as Di stepped out of the washroom, she bombarded me, Archie snickering behind her.

“Who was the boy? How did it go? Are YOU feeling okay, Ivaara?”

NOW there was silence.

“Hogaya aaplog ka? Ab bataaun mai?”

They both started laughing and nodded sheepishly.

“It was Mr. Rivaansh Singh Chauhaan.”
“WHAT?” Di shrieked.
“IVAARA, THE KING OF AJMER WANTS TO MARRY YOU?”
“Yes Archie. And-”
“And what Ivvie?” Di asked.
“I said yes.”

Silence, again.

“Di, Archie, say something.”
“Ivvie do you really want it?”
I nodded, “Yes di. I do.”