Chapter-30

Ivaara's P.O.V.

After Vanshs sudden demand, I was too shy to face him for the rest of our shopping spree. Vansh literally dragged me along and we joined Urvi, Sana and Sunny and bought some stuff for the elders. As it was time to go, we returned to our cars and I made a sleeping Adu lie in the backseat. We left for our home and throughout the ride, I ignored him. I kept on gazing outside the window and I knew he was looking at me with his same intense gaze.

The moment we reached our haveli, I ran out and went inside to meet everyone. Greeting them all, I rushed to the kitchen to check on dinner.

"Baisa, sab kuchh tayiyaar hai. Aap dekh le ek baar." The chef said and I nodded. There was Lauki kofta, Paraanthe, Gaajar ka halwa and Badaam sharbat for everyone. I groaned when I realized I will have to skip dinner tonight.

"Kya hua Baisa, sab theek to hai?"

"Haa, aap table set kardijie hum fresh hojaate hai."

I went inside our room and heaved a sigh of relief finding it empty. Dashing into the closet, a squeal left my mouth as I came face to face with a very gorgeous Vansh standing just with his boxers on. I immediately turned to leave but his voice stopped me.

"Vaara, wait."

"Vansh aap-"

"Bas waise hi khade rahiye. Hume to sweatpants hi pehenna hai bas."

I nodded and kept standing facing the door until Vansh gave me a go. Coming towards me, he took my nervous self in his warm embrace.

"Itna sharmaa gayi aap?" He asked.

All I managed to do was a simple nod.
A soft chuckle was what I heard in reply and then he pulled back to kiss my forehead.

"Come soon, you must be hungry."

With this said, he went outside and I took out a simple white salwaar and kurta with the dupatta.

Having changed, I removed my makeup and went towards Vansh with the sindoor-daan. He reapplied the vermillion in my hairline and we went downstairs for dinner.

"Bhabhi sa, why is your plate empty?" Sunny asked and my nervousness peaked.

"Umm, bhaiya I am not hungry. I will just have some halwa."

Though Vansh was giving me the 'I don't believe you and I can see through your fucking lies' look, I hoped everyone else would buy my lie but fate had other plans for me. Aditi came to me with a morsel in her hands and before I could react, she shoved it into my mouth.

"Mimmy lie no otay? Have food." {Mimmy dont lie okay?}

I didnt have it in my heart to disrespect her love and I swallowed the bite along with a few more that she forced me to have. I could already feel the ache building up in my throat because of the bottle-gourd. I somehow survived till the end of the dinner and the moment we entered our room, I rushed to the bathroom to empty the contents in my stomach. I felt someone hold my hair up and I groaned.

"Vansh no. Go, please."

"Vaara, no arguments." Vomiting everything out, I slumped down on the floor and Vansh picked me in his arms. Washing my face and then wiping it, he took me to bed and laid me down.