001.

— Fatima Cavona Wilson . 27
8pm 🕗

"That's just real crazy to me

"That's just real crazy to me." Danni laughed, Fatima and her bestfriend Danielle Scott were discussing inmates.

They had previously watched a tubi movie about a girl who wrote an inmate, then got pregnant by him in the end before he died.

"I just would never," all Fatima did was shake her head, because she was indeed curious. "Girl truth." She laughed.

"But bestie I'm going to head out, I'm tired my damn back her and i gotta work that bitch ass job." Danni sighed loudly.

"I love you lovely face." Fatima kissed Danni's cheek, she fake gagged. "Stop stop ew, i love you too." Danni hates physical touch.

They are total opposites it's crazy, Fatima walked Danni to her car before going back inside her townhouse.

She went on the clean up, take a shower then hop into bed. She pulled out her MacBook and checked her emails.

Something clicked in her mind to search up write a prisoner, she didn't understand why but she did it anyway.

She got to the website and began to scroll down to see all the people that they had listed, in a random order.

JESS LIAM
New Hampshire . 36

JOHN MARINO
Louisiana State . 38

ELIJAH SMITH
Austin, Texas . 53

KALEB LINCOLN
Miami, Florida . 41

"Oh my god everybody so old." She sighed as she continued to scroll. She scrolled past a man that caught her attention and quickly went up.

"Zachary Taylor hmm." She clicked his penpal profile. She saw he was in jail for a robbery and had a 5 year sentence.

She thought to herself, "Is this a sin? God please give me a sign if this is a sin.." she looked around and nothing happened.

"The lord is my witness." She mumbled to herself and clicked to write him. She didn't know what to say at first.

'Hi Zachary, you don't know me but my name is Fatima. I came across your penpal profile and decided to write you.'

"Corny." The voice in the back of her head shouted out, she deleted all of the what she had written.

'My names Fatima but most of my friends call me Tima, I'm 27 from Philadelphia but I just moved to Georgia. I saw your penpal profile and decided to write you. You should smile more... but then again you're in, nevermind off topic. Anyways I know your probably like who tf randomly writes a criminal and to be honest same. i really just wanna talk to you and get to know you more. Ummm well my favorite color is yellow, i loveee Jhene aiko, like she's my favorite singer ever. i love cooking, especially soul food, and im kid free, plus team FTK do you have kids? any siblings? cause I'm an only child soooo, how's your relationship with your parents? well this is getting long, bye bye xo."

She sent it out paying a dollar fee for the charge of the app, she closed her laptop after. She sat there just waiting.

As if she would magically receive a letter in her hand from a random bird flying around. "Go to bed." She heard in her head.

"Mann." She dragged aloud, she threw her gown off leaving her completely naked and bawled under her covers.

— ZACHARY TAYLOR . 29
9:30am 🕤

"TAYLOR! UP UP!" Zac groaned as he heard his name being called

"TAYLOR! UP UP!" Zac groaned as he heard his name being called. "If you late one more time getting up I swear."

"You swea what?" Zac shrugged as he gave the male cop attitude, "Don't get put in the hole Taylor, freshen up."

"Bitch shut up," Zac mumbled. "Speak up Taylor I can't hear you." He added on, "Man gone you an eager ass guy nigga."

The officer hit his pole on the bars, Zac groaned. He got up, brushed his teeth, washed his face and got dressed.

He went out to the cafeteria after the guard unlocked his cell. He was in solitary confinement, per usual.

Since he's been locked up he hasn't really made good decisions because in his mind nobody is out in the really world waiting for him.

From birth he only had his mother and his older brother jay but now he no longer has them. So what is outside of jail for him?

At least on the inside he has friends or at least
Niggas he could call and be set for life even out of jail.

"What's up Zac boy," one of his guys, renzo dapped him up. "Waddup!" Zac replied sitting beside him.

"Mr.Taylor, you have a letter." Russ, another cop handing him the form. "Fuck is this and why it ain't in my box?"

Zac was always with the attitude and rudeness no matter what, "Take the shit fo i buss yo ass." Russ threatened.

"Yea aight." He snatched it out his hand. Russ stared Zac down before walking away. He slipped the paper in his pocket.

"Must be some money nigga if you hiding it."one of the other guys, Greg spoke out. "Money from him?"

"Moms a crackhead and Jay ass done died, i ain't got nobody." He spoke with a shrug, he soon finished up breakfast.

He was now out of solitary confinement but declined the offer to go out on the field, he went to open the letter.

'My names Fatima but most of my friends call me Tima, I'm 27 from Philadelphia but I just moved to Georgia. I saw your penpal profile and decided to write you. You should smile more... but then again you're in, nevermind off topic. Anyways I know your probably like who tf randomly writes a criminal and to be honest same. i really just wanna talk to you and get to know you more. Ummm well my favorite color is yellow, i loveee Jhene aiko, like she's my favorite singer ever. i love cooking, especially soul food, and im kid free, plus team FTK do you have kids? any siblings? cause I'm an only child soooo, how's your relationship with your parents? well this is getting long, write me back bye bye xo."

He read it possibly 3 times to see what was it in all reality, why would someone want to randomly write a prisoner.

He knows all about PenPal but he told them to take him off of it and to his knowledge they did so how'd Fatima find him.

He took a marker and wrote her name, He was going to figure out who she was 100 percent.