008

— Fatima Cavona Wilson . 27
1:00pm 🕗

"Bad bitches love repasodo drinking out the bottle

"Bad bitches love repasodo drinking out the bottle." Fatima sung along to Rod wave on her way to the shop.

When she got there she noticed it was plenty cars outside making her remember she was doing a pop up shop event today.

"Damn I forgot shit." She checked the time seeing it was 1:15pm. She did breakfast with her mom then early lunch late breakfast with Danni.

She entered the shop, "Hello everyone." She spoke gathering attention. "Boss finally, Kara don't got none under control."

She went over to the stage the girls set up the previous night. "Sorry for the tardiness, welcome to my pop up shop."

"I don't know if the girls told you but everything listed form A-M is 30% off and everything listed from N-Z is buy one get two free."

She spoke a little more then let the ladies shop in peace, she spoke to a few people here and there, and took a few pictures.

"Hey Fatima!" Fatima looked up from her station and spotted Danni's friends. "Oh hey ladies, I hope you're enjoying everything."

"Yea it's lovely, I didn't know you owned this spot. I always come here." Brina stated, "Yea I do, Kara is usually out here while I'm in the back."

"Oh makes sense, I know Kara." Karen said. Fatima just nodded. "Where's Danni?" Andi asked Fatima.

"She's on her way to work, we were just out for a little early lunch." She informed the girls and they nodded.

They walked away and continued to shop while Fatima went back to doing what she was doing. The event ended around 5 and Ti was tired.

When she got home she immediately ran herself a bath, she connected her phone to the speaker. "Y'all niggas be making us sad!!!"

"Then say yall don't know why we mad, yall start acting like yall don't get it but yall niggas be taking us there,"

"And you d- INCOMING CALL FROM THAT JAIL BIRD RED HEART EMOJI ROLLING EYES EMOJI."

"Answer Siri!" She said immediately, she grabbed the towel off the rod, wiped her hand and pressed five.

"Hey Titi" His voice rang through the speaker. "Hi Zachary." She spoke, "Damn you gotta attitude or some, what I do?"

"None babe I'm just tired, hey." She reiterated her tone and words, "Oh okay, what you did today?" He asked her.

"Went out with my mom, Danni and then had a pop up shop event at the shop. It was so packed I was steady having to do stuff."

He laughed at her complaints, "That's what happens when you run a business mama."
He explained to her.

"I know but sometimes I think bout ending it or I don't know sell the brand." She suggested, he shook his head.

"Hell no baby you worked hard for it, you can do anything. Take a vacation or anything but don't sell yo shit mama."

Zac encouraged her, "Okay." She said before wiping the water off her face. "When I get out I got so much shit planned for us."

"Oh yea? What's that?" She said keeping herself from smiling ear to ear. "We gone take some trips round the world."

"Soon as I get my money straight." He added in and she nodded even tho he couldn't physically see her.

"Gone make sure to take you on dates whenever," he spoke out, "you betta." She said causing the two of them to laugh.

"I definitely can't wait to fuck that attitude up outta you." He spoke in a bold seductive tone, it made Fatima open her eyes.

It was so rare for Zac to talk sexually so when he did she was all ears, "Huh?" , "You heard me Ti, all that slick shit? Dead."

"Seem like yo favorite position from the back, but I wanna fuck you in missionary so I can stare in your eyes and see how beautiful you is."

"Then ima fuck from the back after so I can feel all that ass giggle while you fuck back." Everything he was saying was turning Fatima on.

"Hmm what else- You have one minute remaining!" , the two of them collectively smacked their teeth.

"Fuck." Zac mumbled, "ima call you tomorrow baby," he said, "Okay Zac, talk to you later." He ended the call and she rolled her eyes.

Counting down the days was getting very tiring she was hoping a miracle would bring him home early.

She finished her bath and got out, changing into a night gown, nothing underneath. She wrote Zac some letters that she would mail out later.

She shot her mom, Danni and the ladies at the shop that she would be taking a nap so don't be scared if she doesn't answer.

She put her phone on dnd and let the sleep take over her.