011

O M N I S C I E N T

"I'll be right back." Fatima said after they entered the room. "Okay I'll be here." He sat on the bed, she leaned down and whispered in his ear.

"Strip." She said before kissing the side of his face. His friendly companion jumped in excitement.

Fatima grabbed her bag and made her way to the bathroom. "Show him all the moves don't play." The voice inside her head spoke out.

Fatima was thankful that she got a full body wax just 2 days ago. She stripped and changed into her light blue lingerie from Fenty.

"Damn," his voice spoke out as he stared at Fatima walking out the bathroom, "You like what you see?"

"Like? Baby I love what I see, come here." When she was close enough he kissed her and suddenly started rubbing down her body.

* they're both standing.

His other hand went to her neck, choking her, which made her wetter than she already was. His fingers slid towards her pussy.

"So wet for me?" She blushed looking away embarrassed. But his grip on her neck tightened. "Oh no, mama, look at me." He demanded.

She looked directly at him. Her breathing was heavy and so was his. He kissed her on the lips as he laid her on the bed.

They looked into each other's eyes. She was becoming lost in his and suddenly he surprised her pushing 2 fingers inside of her.

Her breath hitched and back arched. He began  fingering her at high speed. It wasn't long before she was going to cum. "Please?" She asked for.

He smiled, for some reason Fatima felt so submissive under him. Like she had to beg for the love he was giving.

"Please let me finish daddy." She looked to him with soft eyes. "Those eyes don't work on me Titi, not right now." He spoke seductively.

His fingers hit her G-spot a few times and she felt myself getting closer again. "Please," she cried. "Ask for it."

"Please. I'm begging you." She literally begged for it.  He pulled his fingers out again. "Zachary!" , "On your back." He ordered.

She did so and He started eating her pussy. His tongue ran over her folds to her clit. He drew circles around it and sucked on it.

All while his hands were holding her legs open forcibly.

"Please." She asked again. "Cum" he finally gave her permission. Her body started to shake a little when she came.

He licked it clean, lifting his head with a smile. "I love you mama." He mumbled as he got on top of her.

He grabbed hisself and put the tip in. He stayed still like that for a while. She started to buckle her hips, she was soaked and needed it desperately.

"Is this what you want, mama?" He slid inside, Fatima's jaw drop as he slowly dug in and out of her walls.

"Yes," she was able to make out, she felt as if she couldn't breathe. "Zacccc," her voice drag as tears swelled in her eyes.

He noticed how easily she was taking him and slid in deeper this time going harder than before. Her back arched and she gripped the sheets.

"OH GOOD SHIT!" Her mouth hung open as her eyes rolled back. She finally got the excitement she wanted. She was craving this.

Zac threw her legs over his shoulders and went deeper and faster than before. His hands next to her head, holding her up.

Her nails dug into his back, giving him scratches.
"Fuck I need to cum please daddy?" She asked for. "Cum" he allowed it.

She moaned as she came all over his shaft. "Good girl". He kissed her. That didn't stop him, he flipped her over.

He was going deeper and harder. Almost too deep, it started to hurt. But somehow it felt so good to Fatima.

It fucked her up more. Back at a higher speed. She could barely keep up with him. She attempted to fuck back but it got her nowhere.

He kept going, making her cum at least 5 more times before he came for the first time and pulled out giving her a breather.

"You okay mama?" He asked noticing her not speaking or moving, her legs were just visibly shaking.

"Yes," she spoke out but it came out as a moan. He chuckled. He climbed up and laid down beside her.

"Get on top mama." He urged her to do. It took her some time and strength but she managed to do so.

She stood on her tippy toes and carefully slide down, Zac let her punk it out for some seconds before slamming her down on him.

"SHITTT," she dragged throwing her head back. Grunts and groans escaped his mouth. "Who this pussy for mama?" He asked teasingly.

"You, it's for you daddy." She spoke almost instantly. She felt like she was in heaven. "Oh God please." She moaned out loud.

"Shit mama come on." Zac spoke, he continued to pound from below, his body was hers and hers was his. They were making love.

It was sweet and passionate. This went on for a while. Fatima came again and again and again. "I cant take anymore."

They were up against the wall with her leg up while he pounded in and out of her while tears streamed down her fast.

"Then you know what to say. Use our safe word, baby." However Fatima still didn't want to. She wanted to be fucked but it was too much.

There was no way he had made her cum over 10 times in 5 hours. Zac had so much stamina it was insane.

He could fuck her for hours, she was the most beautiful woman he had ever laid eyes on and he wanted her to know that.

She let him love on her some more until she absolutely couldn't take it anymore. She moved herself from the split position.

"Peach" which she whispered. Peach was their safe word. As soon as he heard the word, he helped her onto the bed and hugged her.

"You ok mama?"

"Yes"

"Are  you satisfied?" He also asked. "Yeah". The words came out like a whisper. She was exhausted, drained you could say.

They laid there in their filth until Zac got the both of the cleaned and changed the sheets, Fatima was laid on his chest with her eyes closed.

That whole day felt so good. It was a perfect day. She knew she would had difficulties walking but it was worth it for her king.